Quick Diad question.

ArcherUTR

Are you management, or a driver?

If you are a driver this is an odd question, imo.

But with the lack of training this days, not really surprising.

As a driver, as far as I know, maybe you mean using the 'small arrow' up and down to select a specific address in the delivery list (DOL, EDD, ORION) and then punching the 'details' soft key to see if you can get more information?

And I think I know a lot.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Stores come and go. Don't be afraid to add new ones. Most drivers get set in their ways and don't do it. Same with dead pick ups. Have them removed.

Pooter

It's actually really neat when it happens to me. Instead of addresses, it shows companies name on EDD list. Great for mall route since they all share 1 address and you don't have to keep hitting details.

How to do it? No clue :D

I'll try duckface suggestion

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
It will need to be typed into consignee list. If it is not there. Your dispatch sup can add it for you. Remember each store is a stop. Even though it has the same address

UPSER110

It will need to be typed into consignee list. If it is not there. Your dispatch sup can add it for you. Remember each store is a stop. Even though it has the same address

correct. on Diad 5 hit the lighting bolt looking button top left (the one you use to light up the keys) then the file folder with the magnifying glass

Brownpride

I'll try your suggestions. I know that if I hit details it will show the name. The reason I asked was because a couple of days back I dropped the DIAD pretty hard and when I picked it up I noticed that it was showing the store names instead of the address.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
There is another way where the consignee are listed in EDD instead of addresses. I've seen it but also can't remember.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
This is correct. Press the letter Z when you are on the EDD screen and the consignee will pop up instead of the address if it has been entered previously by whomever is in charge of such things.
I actually vaguely remember this on the DIAD training program now that you mention it.