Quick question for y'all "on topic"

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Hey guys, I'm sure I'll get trolled but it is what it is. So I applied for a part time air driving job. Stayed in contact with the HR guy over the past week and we had agreed to set up an interview. Long, irrelevant story short, he calls me today and wanted to know if I could come in at 3 oclock for an interview. I agreed and went in to get there to hear him say "we might not fill this position but would like to interview you for PT preload sup". Not what I wanted to hear. Okay, now to my point. The guy changed his story to me twice. I asked what the possibilities of going from a sup to driving, he first says "the seniority is for union employees only and it would be very tough for you to do that". Okay, that's what I was thinking. Well later in our time of talking, he tells me "if you're wanting to drive, you can still do it going this route. the only thing that matters is your hourly seniority". So WTF is the story? Would it be the same as me working as a package handler, etc and be in the union or is this guy blowing smoke up my bottom side to get someone in?

Hey guys, I'm sure I'll get trolled but it is what it is. So I applied for a part time air driving job. Stayed in contact with the HR guy over the past week and we had agreed to set up an interview. Long, irrelevant story short, he calls me today and wanted to know if I could come in at 3 oclock for an interview. I agreed and went in to get there to hear him say "we might not fill this position but would like to interview you for PT preload sup". Not what I wanted to hear. Okay, now to my point. The guy changed his story to me twice. I asked what the possibilities of going from a sup to driving, he first says "the seniority is for union employees only and it would be very tough for you to do that". Okay, that's what I was thinking. Well later in our time of talking, he tells me "if you're wanting to drive, you can still do it going this route. the only thing that matters is your hourly seniority". So WTF is the story? Would it be the same as me working as a package handler, etc and be in the union or is this guy blowing smoke up my bottom side to get someone in?
Your story is all over the place.