Quick quiz: How many states are there in the USA?

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK, that's funny !! These candidates are sooooo tired, they don't know which way is up!

Maybe 57 states is the 'CHANGE' he has in mind. How about a N. & S. California???

:happy2:

diesel96

Obviously he meant 47 states, with one left to go, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. This was a simple brain fart. Let it go.
Admittingly McCain was also unfairly scrutinze but eventually got a free pass for repeatedly calling Iraq Iran, confusing Shia an Shiite, saying he did not vote for Bush then he did, etc etc. Maybe Obama needs a Joe Liberman-type to whisper in his ear when he mis-speaks.
It’s certainly not a fatal campaign gaffe on Obama’s part, but it makes for some great blogospheric conversation for the Google heads. Expectantly,there’s wide meaningless discussion primarily from the rt wingnut faction of the Sphere.

UPS Lifer

My favorite name for Obama - is Osama bin Loopy. I think he is Loopy and this is just another example of it! This guy wants to tax us 28% on capital gains! Grab your shorts and bend over. bin Loopy will be right there!

This guy is still wet behind the ears. he has rally power and can talk a good game. but put him behind the desk and we will be in trouble.

How many years has been in the US Senate?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Why not mandate that there be real choice. Why not None of the Above? And if none of the above gets more votes, then we get to do it all over again, sans the trio of duds.

As for OB, might it be he inhaled once too many?

d

Overpaid Union Thug

This was being discussed on a talk radio show that I listen to on the way to work this morning. This isn't the first "slip of the tongue" by Obama lately. What about when he said he wanted to be "Commander OF Chief?"

rod

Retired 22 years
Why not mandate that there be real choice. Why not None of the Above? And if none of the above gets more votes, then we get to do it all over again, sans the trio of duds.

As for OB, might it be he inhaled once too many?

d

great idea

helenofcalifornia

Yeah, and what more damage would W do until they had the runoff? Another war started, this time in Iran? More billions spent on a war with no end? More cronies of his in trouble? All he wants to do, as he has stated, is get on the lecture tour and earn his millions. No, I would rather have a clear cut decision in November, rather than risk any more time with W.

JustTired

free at last.......
Yeah, and what more damage would W do until they had the runoff? Another war started, this time in Iran? More billions spent on a war with no end? More cronies of his in trouble? All he wants to do, as he has stated, is get on the lecture tour and earn his millions. No, I would rather have a clear cut decision in November, rather than risk any more time with W.

AMEN!!!!!!

That's all I've got to say about that.

Obviously he meant 47 states, with one left to go, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. This was a simple brain fart. Let it go.
Admittingly McCain was also unfairly scrutinze but eventually got a free pass for repeatedly calling Iraq Iran, confusing Shia an Shiite, saying he did not vote for Bush then he did, etc etc. Maybe Obama needs a Joe Liberman-type to whisper in his ear when he mis-speaks.
It’s certainly not a fatal campaign gaffe on Obama’s part, but it makes for some great blogospheric conversation for the Google heads. Expectantly,there’s wide meaningless discussion primarily from the rt wingnut faction of the Sphere.
I don't want to get into a political pissing match with you but....... BHO should get no more slack for his " mis-speaking" than GWB has gotten in the last 8 years. Hell, there has been endless "wide meaningless discussion primarily from the left wingnut faction of the Sphere, over his pronunciation of the word nuclear, which according to the dictionary is as accepted as the way Billary says the word. So maybe others should also "give it a rest".

Treegrower

I'm not voting for Obamma, but why all the fuss of the "expeirience factor" ?????? Bush had no expierience at all except a term as Govenor of Texas. Didn't seem to matter at all to the electorate. Now all of a sudden it's an issue. Why?