Quitting: And getting your job back

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
$100 says the OP wants to skip over him seniority wise.
I can buy a lot of veal for $100....lol
images-223.jpeg

barnyard

KTM rider
We had a guy quit twice and was allowed to come back. 3rd time was the charm.

If the dude quite once, he'll quit again. UPS is not the only game in town. It is a good gig, but I have seen people leave and do better.

Johney

We had a guy quit twice and was allowed to come back. 3rd time was the charm.

If the dude quite once, he'll quit again. UPS is not the only game in town. It is a good gig, but I have seen people leave and do better.
Every person that I have seen leave here on their own have all done good,the one's fired? not so much.

barnyard

KTM rider
Every person that I have seen leave here on their own have all done good,the one's fired? not so much.

The dupes and CMs that have been walked out from my center all landed on their feet and done well, except for 1. Drivers that have been walked out have not done nearly as well as the ones that quit on their own.

browntroll

it depends on what happen, if its something personal then i wouldnt mess with him. obviously management gave him a grace period for a reason
its not like he was on their target list of ppl to mess with. i know of one pt that quit in my hub normally i wouldnt care but this a-hole decided to flip
off a few of us physically and verbally on his way out while saying where gonna be stuck in this hell hole while he moves up in life, a month later he comes back
after one of his only pt friends helped beg for his job back to the manager. lets just say hes one of the few ppl i go out of my way to make sure
hes having a bad day. from what i heard he got a good job but got let go after talking the way he normally does inside the hub.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Rough crowd.
Those of you that think I have a problem with getting his job back are sorely wrong.
Remember, I spent time(30 minutes to be exact)trying to talk him out of making a rash decision. In this area, a driver position is a premium job. There were many of us that talked with.
We were the ones thinking for him. We were the ones thinking about how he would care for his family and other financial responsibilities.
My question about consequences was posed by the CS.
It is not the way I feel about it

Sent using BrownCafe App