QVC Ladies

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I have a customer. Who, has stuff under a back cover for 2 yrs after I put it there. (A reclining chair and ottoman) They finally open them this past week. Put them in storage bins. Plus the back barn is piled with unopened boxes. From the yrs I've delivered to them. So now I have a clearing to start filling it up again

Another note on this lady. I've never seen her in the 10 yrs I've been on this area. Her husband just shakes his head. Once in a while seems angry. He runs a business out of the house. A c o worker says she hardly comes down the stairs. For days

OptimusPrime

It always seems to be older women. Also they probably have a mental disease or something.

We got a lady we are pretty sure is bipolar. Much too young to have dementia or something, plus she is way to on the ball for that. Both management and Amazon refuse to do anything. Seems she will order random stuff, then get call tags for it all in the next few days. Like clockwork. Literally keeps nothing. I'd hypothesized at one point maybe she was gaming credit card points or something but I'm pretty sure the CC companies are too smart for that. And I can't figure for the life of me why Amazon hasn't red flagged her. There are times when she won't have the stuff ready for a day or two and suddenly you are sitting on 8-9 call tags. And you will still have more pieces for her.

UPSmeoff

While I think that shopping can be addictive. It seems that a lot of the QVC queens I deliver to are lonely people confined in a house with some dogs and cats.
I believe that QVC preys on these people. I know they order by phone, and I think that the salespeople try to take advantage of them.
I can only imagine the up selling that goes on during a simple transaction.

UPSmeoff

I had one lady that returned 95 percent of what she ordered from QVC, unopened. After a while, QVC cut her off due the high cost of restocking fees, and she switched to HSN.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
We got a lady we are pretty sure is bipolar. Much too young to have dementia or something, plus she is way to on the ball for that. Both management and Amazon refuse to do anything. Seems she will order random stuff, then get call tags for it all in the next few days. Like clockwork. Literally keeps nothing. I'd hypothesized at one point maybe she was gaming credit card points or something but I'm pretty sure the CC companies are too smart for that. And I can't figure for the life of me why Amazon hasn't red flagged her. There are times when she won't have the stuff ready for a day or two and suddenly you are sitting on 8-9 call tags. And you will still have more pieces for her.

That would piss me off!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If this were one of my customers I would buy her a tape gun and several rolls of tape. I would teach her how to put the call tag directly over the label and would establish a spot near her front door where she could leave them. I would stop every day, whether she had a delivery or not, to pick up any returns.

I would not dick around with NR1,2,3. Stop complete the first day and pick them up when they are ready.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If this were one of my customers I would buy her a tape gun and several rolls of tape. I would teach her how to put the call tag directly over the label and would establish a spot near her front door where she could leave them. I would stop every day, whether she had a delivery or not, to pick up any returns.

I would not dick around with NR1,2,3. Stop complete the first day and pick them up when they are ready.
Funny but I never saw that in the methods

Ms.PacMan

While I think that shopping can be addictive. It seems that a lot of the QVC queens I deliver to are lonely people confined in a house with some dogs and cats.
I believe that QVC preys on these people. I know they order by phone, and I think that the salespeople try to take advantage of them.
I can only imagine the up selling that goes on during a simple transaction.

Oprah did a show on the home shopping trend and said its like a lonely hearts club for the women. They feel as though the hosts are their friends and they're special because supplies are limited.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Yeah...

Attachments

• 1470884035744.jpg
    1470884035744.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 114

NonDeliverOtherMissed

That sir would not be following the methods which u are so hard up on doing...cannot leave a call tag if it's not RS1... It will look like it's in the system when it's not...then if she misses one there will be driver follow ups because u didn't follow the methods you were taught