QVC Ladies

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
If this were one of my customers I would buy her a tape gun and several rolls of tape. I would teach her how to put the call tag directly over the label and would establish a spot near her front door where she could leave them. I would stop every day, whether she had a delivery or not, to pick up any returns.

I would not dick around with NR1,2,3. Stop complete the first day and pick them up when they are ready.
Local sort wouldn't be too happy about all those packages being "picked up" but not showing up that night.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
If this were one of my customers I would buy her a tape gun and several rolls of tape. I would teach her how to put the call tag directly over the label and would establish a spot near her front door where she could leave them. I would stop every day, whether she had a delivery or not, to pick up any returns.

I would not dick around with NR1,2,3. Stop complete the first day and pick them up when they are ready.

This can work. Sheet as nr 1. Leave tags. Next day they will print out more of the missing tags. Next day just scan them ..repeat

FilingBluesFL

There's one older woman on a route I cover. Her husband died a few years ago, and you know when she gets REALLY sauced up, because the QVC comes flooding in.

One day, she ordered TWO GIANT electric smokers. I made her refuse that :censored2: right then and there. Another time she got a giant Gorilla Ladder thing. I made her refuse that, too. I knew if I didn't, I'd just be back in a few days or so for an on call pickup, and have to fill out a bunch of ground labels.

On another route, a really nice guy that looks like Hulk Hogan retired from FedEx Express. His wife has some dementia issues or something, and was ordering a TON of QVC. Because he didn't have power of attorney, or control of her cards, she racked up $20k in credit card bills. Felt so bad for the dude every time I had to drop her stuff off. he'd get hit with a fee for returning it. Luckily for him, it's finally stopped after taking care of some legal mumbo jumbo.

His retirement was not off to a good start.

barnyard

KTM rider
About time for some of them to really get cranking

There is one on a route that I cover that will get 2-3 cartloads a week from the end of October till into January. She bought so many hams last year that they did not all fit in her freezer and at least 4 went bad.