R.I.P. James Gandolfini

moreluck

golden ticket member
I came home from dinner, flicked on the TV and that news was running on the bottom of the screen......I looked under Life after Brown and no new R.I.P's were posted.......so shoot me , little girl!!!

You can be in charge of all future death notices........it fits you. If Someone dies.......I don't give a crap and will keep the news to myself. Let's see who keeps up now. Poindexter !!!

raceanoncr

R.I.P. James. Way too young.

More, please don't listen or stop your thing. I, for one, always check the "Life..." to see if you've posted someone I didn't hear about or know at the time.

With all due respect for the original OP in a different category, there are some on here I don't even go to anymore, that being one of them.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Like Michael Douglas says in A Perfect Murder......something like......."I do my own wetwork" OR "How's that for wetwork?"

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Speaking of now-deceased characters from that show, Denise Borino-Quinn, who played the role of Ginny (Johnny Sack's obese wife) was a legal assistant at a large law firm on my route before her untimely death in 2010.

I'd add that to the famous people thread, though it seems as though if you don't deliver to the Pope or the President, it's not a famous person according to some.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Speaking of now-deceased characters from that show, Denise Borino-Quinn, who played the role of Ginny (Johnny Sack's obese wife) was a legal assistant at a large law firm on my route before her untimely death in 2010.

I'd add that to the famous people thread, though it seems as though if you don't deliver to the Pope or the President, it's not a famous person according to some.

Sometimes there are people in our life who are famous to us..........and if someone hasn't heard of them, too bad...... it doesn't make them less famous to us!!