Racist senators use Jim Crow relic to assist their Russian masters.

DriverNerd

Republicans are hypocrites, Democrats complain. Democrats are hypocrites, Republicans complain. 90% of politicians are horrible people. Can't trust any of them. So much bickering on both sides that nothing ever gets done.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Republicans are hypocrites, Democrats complain. Democrats are hypocrites, Republicans complain. 90% of politicians are horrible people. Can't trust any of them. So much bickering on both sides that nothing ever gets done.

That's kinda the point. Imagine how bad they could screw things up if they cooperated.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

DriverNerd

Things don't get done because they can't agree. That's by design. It's not a modern development and it's not a bad thing.

The less they do the better as far as I'm concerned.
Yes, I agree that you need both sides to even things out, but they do absolutely nothing and get nothing done. Just argue back and forth saying the other side is worthless and dumb. Over and over. Millions of dollars in salary to act like children.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
You know that Schumer used the fillabuster 300+ times during the Trump administration. But now it is racist ? It was designed to slow things down so the American people do not get whiplash from all the things the majority try to pass.