ralph nader on expectations, the american dream, corporate welfare

rickyb

half of single older women in Mass are economically struggling. disgraceful in the richest country on earth. if we dont try and stop this there is a 100% chance of us going to hell

Commercial Inside Release

It was obscene the amount of PPP and SBA dollars that flowed into the businesses that belong to our SBA Association. I believe anyone can search PPP for cities and counties and see every business that received money. I was talking to a realtor who told me 2020 was his biggest year on record and when I looked him up, he had taken 140k in PPP money for business disruption due to the pandemic. To my knowledge, every SBA loan was forgiven also.
Hey, thanks for posting the link & reminding me...

I always planned on looking up the criminals that took fraudulent PPP loans, but never found the time. Part of me figured\hoped I wouldn't need to, since they would get busted & turn up in the news. Well, that day never came. No investigations.

Paging through some of the small cities I now well, I can see massive fraud. Fraud like a guy using an extended stay motel address, and getting $500k for 20 employees, while using the name Lick M. Nuts

The fraud throughout is off the charts. You could easily find a hundred years worth the investigations.

Commercial Inside Release

Looked at a couple hundred... Every single PPP loan was forgiven.
So many of them are using empty lots for their address.

No wonder there was the GameStop short squeeze. Every conartist gambler in the country was grabbing all the free cash they could, easily 6-7 digits worth.