rancho cordova ,ca

Rancho Cordova is a good building. The preload is done 98% of the time before the drivers start. The misloads are very minimal as they actually use smart scan the correct way. If I had to choose working between San Francisco and the Cordova building I would take the Cordova building.

If you are looking up that way take a look at Rocklin as well. The management in Rocklin overall is better in my opinion. Both sites have Saturday Delivery.

thanks for the info...
how about lay off??
i dont want to get laid off after transfer...
usually, what time do they finish route?

LifeUPSer

Life without Parole
thanks for the info...
how about lay off??
i dont want to get laid off after transfer...
usually, what time do they finish route?

AS of right now they don't have a layoff in the building. Usually drivers help each other out and will take vacations to try and avoid people being laid off. As far as the time drivers get off depends on the area that people are in. The average paid day is probably around a 9.3 to a 9.5.

rod

Retired 22 years
AS of right now they don't have a layoff in the building. Usually drivers help each other out and will take vacations to try and avoid people being laid off. As far as the time drivers get off depends on the area that people are in. The average paid day is probably around a 9.3 to a 9.5.
why would there even be an opening in this building to transfer too. It sounds like the BOG.