random message on board

Coldworld

60 months and counting
obviously lol, just really mysterious
Stop being so fricking paranoid..... 99.999% means it's some kind of training.... If they wanted to talk to you about something else they wouldn't ask you to come in early, just pull you into the office in the am....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
ended up being safety meeting with the DM with 9 other drivers, I'm still new with all this so i get paranoid over little things lol
SEE!!!!! You are too young to have a heart attack.....you can only worry about things that you can control .....need to chill !!!

Utility81

You will watch a video, fill out dok questions or talk about sales leads. Your center manager will bring in a bag of sausage biscuits from McDonald's. You will turn it down because like most people you eat breakfast before work and didn't know he was bringing anything. He will give you the stink eye for turning down his corporate card sausage biscuits. Pretend to pay attention and not act like you just drank a 6 pack a few hours ago.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
ended up being safety meeting with the DM with 9 other drivers, I'm still new with all this so i get paranoid over little things lol
They said it was a safety meeting...Watch your back...it wasn't a safety meeting.