Random Thoughts On My Way Out The Door...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
It is sarcasm, Silly! I still wish Dave all the luck. As might be noticed, I have taken something of a break from brown cafe. I went many months without posting and post sporadically now . I just didn't make a public announcement.

pickup
I noticed and I always enjoy reading your posts.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
As might be noticed, I have taken something of a break from brown cafe. I went many months without posting and post sporadically now.

pickup
I noticed and I always enjoy reading your posts.

I feel remiss that I had not noticed pickup ... I guess ICU took up the slack plus I have not been on BC that much until the last few days.
I took the month of April off from my jobs and I have been out of town the month of April until Sunday the 14th.
I'd guess I've posted more in the last 3 days (few) than in the last two months.

S

serenity now

That's redundant.
All women are superior to all men.

attachment.php

saw a similar cartoon once but the caption was different; it read: "with one of these, i can get all of those i want"

Buck Fifty

I feel remiss that I had not noticed pickup ... I guess ICU took up the slack plus I have not been on BC that much until the last few days.
I took the month of April off from my jobs and I have been out of town the month of April until Sunday the 14th.
I'd guess I've posted more in the last 3 days (few) than in the last two months.

Thanks for the mention there hoax, I feel so honored. :wink2:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Judging by all the name calling and derisive pictures, I would say that there are a number of people on the forum who have developed some sort of resentment against Upstate.

Maybe that resentment is deserved, and maybe it isnt. All I know about resentments is this; holding on to a resentment against another person is like swallowing poison and waiting for them to die.

J

jibbs

Judging by all the name calling and derisive pictures, I would say that there are a number of people on the forum who have developed some sort of resentment against Upstate.

Maybe that resentment is deserved, and maybe it isnt. All I know about resentments is this; holding on to a resentment against another person is like swallowing poison and waiting for them to die.

Reminds me of a quote I've got pinned up on my wall.

Lawana Blackwell said:
The hatred you're carrying is a live coal in your heart-- far more damaging to yourself than to them.

It's pretty much burned into my memory, just one of a handful of passages, proverbs and snippets that I've ensured are the first things I see when I wake up every morning.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Maybe its time to shut this thread down. Upstate got what he wanted ,everybody talking about him while he has "left" the bc...even though he is lurking as we speak. Time to move on ,nothing to see here people......

BrownArmy

I second the motion to lock the thread.

Upstate may be back, he may not, I wish him well either way.

Can we move on please?

Status
Not open for further replies.