Rants of a UPS Driver

NHDRVR

Customer complaints...... and a A PCM a few wks ago? about dog bites.

I got an idea if your dog bites, dont let it out. Dont tell me it bites and think I have to wait to personally hand you a package, until you contain your animal, I dont. I MCW, I think you are and Im gone. And do not call in a complaint that I am unprofessional because I tell you if it bites, dont let it out, your dog can fit through the slats in your fence so Duh. Sarcasm is not unprofessional, saying you are an idiot without a clue, that would be unprofessional. I did not.
Do not cry and complain and call me unprofessional because I cant wait for a COD, when you get one once a year. Dont say I act like I am in a hurry, when I in my normal life wouldnt wait for your slow dead a** to make a decision. You want it you dont, heres a note cya tomorrow, it will give you plenty of time to decide. I have too many people depending on me to provide them a service to dis them for you.

No I could not knock on your door, I repeatedly tooted my horn, and snuck up to the other side of your porch and dropped the pkg, and knocked on the ledge. The option would have been you dont get it as there was a big boxer running loose who heard my horn, and came to greet me, and the only reason I finally put it where I did is because he was in the process of humping the dog tied out back next door, and I took a shot and got it on your porch and left. I know it was not your dog, it was a loose dog. So I did not do it by the book but I made the service. If that doesnt suit you, then move to a neighborhood where loose dogs dont run the streets, I do the best I can.
You know at UPS you only hear the bad things you do, and of course a sup always apologizes for your bad behavior. Before they ask, their mind is made up. The customer is always right, dontchaknow.
My behavior isnt bad, but I will look out for number one, thats me.
And no one pays me enough to get bit by a dog, been there done that.

I couldn't find a post I made on this subject but with the whole dogs and work thing...

The majority of people in this world understand the 90/10 rule. It pertains to how we publicly live our lives in this way. 10% of the world screw it up for the 90%. It's that simple. And, it's the same 10% for everything. Think about it, the same person who has no idea their dog bites the UPS guy is also oblivious to the fact he/she shouldn't conduct business while they are driving, the bring 75 items in the 'quick' checkout lane, and so on and so on...

What sucks is that as we do our jobs and filter these people out they somehow, magically maybe, find ways to infect others...

I couldn't find a post I made on this subject but with the whole dogs and work thing...

The majority of people in this world understand the 90/10 rule. It pertains to how we publicly live our lives in this way. 10% of the world screw it up for the 90%. It's that simple. And, it's the same 10% for everything. Think about it, the same person who has no idea their dog bites the UPS guy is also oblivious to the fact he/she shouldn't conduct business while they are driving, the bring 75 items in the 'quick' checkout lane, and so on and so on...

What sucks is that as we do our jobs and filter these people out they somehow, magically maybe, find ways to infect others...

There`s also the same ones who shouldn`t reproduce but that ratio might be closer to 50%.