Rape proof pants sell out in Cologne

vantexan

New Yorkers are a bad yardstick with which to measure American friendliness. 75% of New Yorkers who move south are total :censored2:s.
I've been all over the U.S. and while there are friendly people everywhere, in general few places are as friendly as the people in Bogota, a huge city. The honest truth concerning the friendliest people in the U.S. in my experience? Mormons.

Nolimitz

There are three drop dead gorgeous young women working at where I'm staying. They treat me like their favorite uncle. Nice change to be given big smiles and treated with respect by young women. The U.S. could learn a lot here.
Their Daddy's are probably FARC. hope they are over 14 years old.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I've been all over the U.S. and while there are friendly people everywhere, in general few places are as friendly as the people in Bogota, a huge city. The honest truth concerning the friendliest people in the U.S. in my experience? Mormons.
Been true in my experience also. They might have some strange ideology but their families and communities tend to be very tight knit. Which is great.
Mine as well ... they are supportive of the family and their church members.
Their members tend to be better read (apparent smartness) and very motivated.

One down side: The Mormons have a higher suicide rate because there is pressure to 'excel'.

is there rape proof pants to protect me from white collar corporate rape or wall street rape?

what about anti government rape pants? im getting it 2 ways.
Try to make a civil positive change during the day and stop being a thug in the streets at night.

Illegal border crossings from Canada quietly rising, data shows

Illegal crossings from Canada are up 91% from last year. :beafraid:
We need a wall, indeed.

3B922313-14E5-4373-BCC1-E7BB6C3232A2.jpeg

This doesn’t protect us.

rod

Retired 22 years
Like I said, the U.S. could learn a lot from Colombians. Take Bogota. Bigger than any U.S. city except New York. Met a lot of very friendly people there. Used to live about an hour outside of NYC. Extremely unfriendly area.
The two times I have visited NYC I have found the locals friendly. Then again I bring out the best in people.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
New Yorkers are a bad yardstick with which to measure American friendliness. 75% of New Yorkers who move south are total :censored2:s.
Been to NYC one time.
I must have hit it on a good day. I was treated and greeted by friendly people everywhere. Had a great time.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
They're faking it.