re-Wait until 2008

T

trucker1946

TO all ups employes-You think its bad now at ups your in a big surprise in 2008,I am retired but am still active with my local union,the attitude by ups management will get worse after 100 year anniversary,next contract their will plenty of money however their will be givebacks in medical coverage,longer dispatches,less time off,and heavier parcels,I am not blowing smoke or trying to intiminate anyone but just letting you know the truth,good luck to all:thumbup1:

S

speeddemon

TO all ups employes-You think its bad now at ups your in a big surprise in 2008,I am retired but am still active with my local union,the attitude by ups management will get worse after 100 year anniversary,next contract their will plenty of money however their will be givebacks in medical coverage,longer dispatches,less time off,and heavier parcels,I am not blowing smoke or trying to intiminate anyone but just letting you know the truth,good luck to all:thumbup1:

Thata why we have lawyers when we blow our backs out. Hide and watch. And Ill make a prediction......you are goig to see the service level of our company go right into the dirt.

dragracer66

Hey trucker...I can't see them giving give back's on health care the reason is because they have a hard enough time trying to keep people now can you imagine what it would be like for them trying hire people without health care? Maybe if they did somthing like anybody hired after ratifcation date has the choice to start at a higher rate if you choose no health care and for people how want it will start at a lower rate. And for those of us there before ratifcation date just get grandfather in until we retire. Just some idea's:)

T

trucker1946

Good reply Dragracer you could be right about hiring date but i still say the moral and wor:thumbup1: k ethics will go down the drain with all the young sups with huge egos,thank you