Reasons and explanations for sups integrity issues

Where'sMyRegularDriver?

Could you describe the ruckus, sir?
call the ethics hotline, encourage other drivers to do the same

corp security will roll in and nuke some jobs
I haven't reached the point where I want somebody to lose their job. The other drivers I have spoken to are not that interested. Like my original post said, I am just trying to understand their behavior and find out how their bonuses work. Just some recon work.

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
If your center was big enough to fry, a Manager or IE can simply look at the GTS edit logs to see who is editing what. A punched out DIAD filled with stop complete times dont lie either.

Where'sMyRegularDriver?

If your center was big enough to fry, a Manager or IE can simply look at the GTS edit logs to see who is editing what. A punched out DIAD filled with stop complete times dont lie either.
I think they don't want to know. The numbers are made so why question the methods. I confronted the sups in the office and told them they could fired for this. They stopped editing for 2 months and are now back at it again.

Where'sMyRegularDriver?

there is no bonus except MIP which is company-wide

their yearly raise is variable, but that’s 99% on their DM’s opinion of them and IMO is peanuts to bother caring about
Thank you. This is what I was looking for. What does MIP stand for, how does it work, and what is the average MIP for a sup?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Thank you. This is what I was looking for. What does MIP stand for, how does it work, and what is the average MIP for a sup?
Management Incentive Program(?) or Pay i dunno lol

depending how the company does you get between a 0-100% MIP factor which is a byzantine calculation of your salary

avg is 80% and for a sup would be around 9k, half in stock half in cash or more stock

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
We are a small PT driver bldg, so drivers here load, deliver, and unload packages (Saturdays are FT if you want them). Our sups routinely illegally edit time cards to look good, hit goals, and I assume make bonuses. Our pay is not affected by the editing, but clearly the sups have integrity issues. I want to understand the reasons for their behavior and how their goals and bonuses work.

Yesterday's example: My preload reduced by 25 min. My return to bldg time reduced by 54 min. It shows that I was back at bldg when I was actually doing my last pickup.

Sounds like what they do to loaders in our building, except they dont pay us the shaved time.

Where'sMyRegularDriver?

Sounds like what they do to loaders in our building, except they dont pay us the shaved time.
Our sups know that's the quickest way to lose their pension. About 9-10 years back, The hub closest to us had a preload manager fired for shaving. Our former center manager was fired for that when he was a sup. He's been fired twice and was temporarily moved to a hub in a diff county because of sexual harrassment. He just got promoted to center manager.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
Our sups know that's the quickest way to lose their pension. About 9-10 years back, The hub closest to us had a preload manager fired for shaving. Our former center manager was fired for that when he was a sup. He's been fired twice and was temporarily moved to a hub in a diff county because of sexual harrassment. He just got promoted to center manager.
What kinda....bs