Received Training Text Message 2 Days Late

luniac

As you can see from the image below, the training was scheduled for Tuesday but I received the text on Thursday.
I've used UPS Jobs Contact Us form twice, and i left voice mails on the phone number that sent the text, but have gotten no respoence so far.

This is for the 43rd street NYC facility.
Does anyone have a phone number for HR of that facility or an email i can send this photo to.

I didn't get a phone call or an email, only this text message.
I assumed they were still running the background check on me, and they did say it could take several days for it to complete.

It seems unfair that i would lose out on this job opportunity due to an unfortunate delay in the text messaging service.

ups.jpg

UnconTROLLed

perfection
As you can see from the image below, the training was scheduled for Tuesday but I received the text on Thursday.
I've used UPS Jobs Contact Us form twice, and i left voice mails on the phone number that sent the text, but have gotten no respoence so far.

Does anyone have a phone number for HR of that facility or an email i can send this photo to.

I assumed they were still running the background check on me, and they did say it could take several days for it to complete.

It seems unfair that i would lose out on this job opportunity due to an unfortunate delay in the text messaging service.

View attachment 258096
don't worry..late checks, late air, late texts...everything is late at UPS

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Lol Ting makes Sprint look like AT&T. I’m on Cricket and cheap as :censored2:, but Ting is a whole nother level of cheap, like Republic Wireless. Your $5/month service just cost you a 100k+ job, enjoy your savings.

542thruNthru

View attachment 258096

Well it shows you're unreliable. Bad service or not.

Sorry but you can only hope they give you another chance later.

It's also unfair for the person that pays good money for his service to wait longer because you should get a second chance.

luniac

Well it shows you're unreliable. Bad service or not.

Sorry but you can only hope they give you another chance later.

It's also unfair for the person that pays good money for his service to wait longer because you should get a second chance.

i might just go to the facility at 8am monday and see if i can catch the HR lady or at least leave a message with the front desk.

Can't give up on this position until i hear them actually say that its too late.

Brisket

i might just go to the facility at 8am monday and see if i can catch the HR lady or at least leave a message with the front desk.

Can't give up on this position until i hear them actually say that its too late.

Good luck, they are rarely there during the am sort. You would almost be better off going to the cust service counter and see if they can at least grab one of the many sups and see if they can help.

I would NOT bank on it though.

UPSER1987

You’ll get hired. Believe me, you’ll fit right in here.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

View attachment 258096

Sorry,Boris but it looks like you missed the boat

Siveriano

It was only my driving test, I took the wrong bus and ended up in NY then had to wait for the next bus back to NJ i called HR and they were cool.

IF your building is like mine go there around 9 as i dont think HR is in earlier or at least at their office, go do your best and take your 1 hour lunch.

rod

Retired 22 years

View attachment 258096
Boris? Are you one of those pesky Russians that are in the news?

clean hairy

I wonder if his last name is Schultz? " I know nusing!"
Seriously, though, as soon as I saw that email, I would have immediatly gone to HR where I interviewed and explained what happened.

I would not have registered on BC to ask strangers!

luniac

I wonder if his last name is Schultz? " I know nusing!"
Seriously, though, as soon as I saw that email, I would have immediatly gone to HR where I interviewed and explained what happened.

I would not have registered on BC to ask strangers!

yes i should have went Friday, but Monday will have to do.