Recession watch. What they don't want you to know!

Family

Title sounds like a dumb book but what the hell. Folks been talking recession since Biden doubled down on Obama Era scarcity inducing regulatory policies. I'm beginning to doubt that it's going to happen. I know the college debt will be a throttle on spending but will it be enough to roll over the economy?
Here is a academic discussion that seems to concur, no recession.

rod

Retired 22 years
Title sounds like a dumb book but what the hell. Folks been talking recession since Biden doubled down on Obama Era scarcity inducing regulatory policies. I'm beginning to doubt that it's going to happen. I know the college debt will be a throttle on spending but will it be enough to roll over the economy?
If your avatar is a picture of you please show us the rest of your family.

Idiot libertarians

we are absolutely going into recession, tons of CPUs are drawing down FDR pickups and to a one they cite declining economic conditions

When will the recession start? Did you short the market in anticipation?
predicting something will happen is applied logic, timing is gambling

naturally a lefty like you wouldn't know the difference, next you'll ask for my credentials as an economist, sorry but there's no manager for you to call on me

troy-laugh.gif

When will the recession start? Did you short the market in anticipation?
and naturally you'd seek to make it political despite it being an absolutely uniparty issue

a heavy recession or depression is inevitable after decades of reckless fiscal policy by literally everyone in power, the only question is how many times can we luck out kicking the can down the road and how bad will it get when it finally crashes

Next Day Err

and naturally you'd seek to make it political despite it being an absolutely uniparty issue

a heavy recession or depression is inevitable after decades of reckless fiscal policy by literally everyone in power, the only question is how many times can we luck out kicking the can down the road and how bad will it get when it finally crashes
What about my comment was political?

Family

We need free universal dental care haha. Seriously though corporate debt is rolling over and the banks will not be lending to zombie companies. This will result in more consolidation favoring companies that are actually profitable.
Here is a positive outlook.

Next Day Err

your posts don't live in a vacuum, you're shilling for the biden admin again and trying to make a point of "hurrr durrr if there's going to be a recession why don't you shoooooooooort it? ha ha checkmate trumpkin! 2 more weeks the walls are closing in"
Have you shorted the market? You’ve made huge gains if you have… or have you?