Recreational marijuana in Chicago

oldngray

nowhere special
z-funny-152-3.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So a hard working Chicagoan establishes a well known business slinging dope to support his family and the Democrats come in and basically steal his job by flooding the market with legal weed.

This is just another example of the white man keeping the homies down.

Poop Head

Judge me.
So a hard working Chicagoan establishes a well known business slinging dope to support his family and the Democrats come in and basically steal his job by flooding the market with legal weed.

There's actually already been a hoopla because all the people licenced to legally sell recreational marijuana are white males. Lmao

El Correcto

god is dead

That’s a glass half empty kind of view. If he is as hard working as you say, he’ll recognizing a booming supply of product. A lot of which probably won’t get sold, plummeting prices and unmoved product in Chicago opens a flood gate for higher profit margins for bringing that :censored2: down to the degenerate states that still punish people for marijuana and don’t allow them to grow it.

It’s already happening throughout Texas, we have all the fun gummy bears, brownies, lollipops, sprays, etc etc that’s legal states have. Sold at a mark up of course and then resold to older folks who have been out of the game for a while and have no clue about prices.

El Correcto

god is dead
Hell my next door neighbor who is in his late sixties started smoking weed like a high school kid recently. Everyone is catching on to how great a lot of it has become.

I don’t like weed anymore, waste of money but the marijuana boom is good for the country in my eyes. First steps to broad legalization of all drugs.

bbsam

Staff member
I wish I still smoked weed.

Actually, I wish I would’ve liked weed when I did drugs. All weed ever did to me was put me to sleep. A very relaxed and pleasant sleep, but still, not my idea of a party.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I wish I still smoked weed.

Actually, I wish I would’ve liked weed when I did drugs. All weed ever did to me was put me to sleep. A very relaxed and pleasant sleep, but still, not my idea of a party.
You need to do some crack and meth. That’s fun