Region/District Code

theUPSman

Where is the Region/District code located on the paystub? I'm wanting to order from the Corporate Express website and the code is needed. Help??

barnyard

KTM rider
Looking at my paystub, the top line has "employee name" and the next space is "work location." There are 2 numbers, I know my center # and that is one of them, I assume the other is the region.

TB

BrownSuit

Under work location it will be the first two numbers. The first two numbers are your Region, the second two are your district.

After that will be a physical location identifier within that Region/District. It may be a SLIC number or letters identifying your office location.

DS

Fenderbender
hey upsman,if you haven't done it already,log into upsers.com .
Lots of info in there including viewing your paycheck every thursday morning.You have to join,but after you do you are in.

theUPSman

One of the websites where you can order UPS accessories ( hats, bags, etc.). You go to the "Our Company" tab on the UPSer's website and click on "UPS Merchandise". It's located on there.

bellesotico

BOXstar
One of the websites where you can order UPS accessories ( hats, bags, etc.). You go to the "Our Company" tab on the UPSer's website and click on "UPS Merchandise". It's located on there.

Are you getting all geared up?

I've got all kinds of ups stuff that I have no clue what to do with. You know.."heres a key chain for no misloads" or "have a ups box of chicklets for a clear walk way"..etc..

How about "Here's a $50 gas card"!!! Now that would be impressive!!!!

drewed

Shankman
Are you getting all geared up?

I've got all kinds of ups stuff that I have no clue what to do with. You know.."heres a key chain for no misloads" or "have a ups box of chicklets for a clear walk way"..etc..

How about "Here's a $50 gas card"!!! Now that would be impressive!!!!

thats taxable income tho......