regulations

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'll never turn down shellfish.....lobster or shrimp. I don't care if it's glowing!
What're you going to do when the gov't says solar panels cause brain cancer?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'll never turn down shellfish.....lobster or shrimp. I don't care if it's glowing!
What're you going to do when the gov't says solar panels cause brain cancer?

HOW ABOUT WHAT GOD SAYS?? You claim religion means something to you, so if you are willing to eat "glowing" fish or any creature out of the sea, do you think you are committing a sin in GODS eyes?

Leviticus 11:9-12 “These you may eat, of all that are in the waters. Everything in the waters that has fins and scales, whether in the seas or in the rivers, you may eat. But anything in the seas or the rivers that has not fins and scales, of the swarming creatures in the waters and of the living creatures that are in the waters, is detestable to you. You shall regard them as detestable; you shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall detest their carcasses. Everything in the waters that has not fins and scales is detestable to you.

I gotta hear your excuse on this one.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
HOW ABOUT WHAT GOD SAYS?? You claim religion means something to you, so if you are willing to eat "glowing" fish or any creature out of the sea, do you think you are committing a sin in GODS eyes?

Leviticus 11:9-12 “These you may eat, of all that are in the waters. Everything in the waters that has fins and scales, whether in the seas or in the rivers, you may eat. But anything in the seas or the rivers that has not fins and scales, of the swarming creatures in the waters and of the living creatures that are in the waters, is detestable to you. You shall regard them as detestable; you shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall detest their carcasses. Everything in the waters that has not fins and scales is detestable to you.

I gotta hear your excuse on this one.

Peace

TOS
You need to meet integrity!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Stewart, Maher and Colbert are the triumverate god of TOSland and the major expert political contributers for all of his/her opinions.

DS

Fenderbender
Religious posers "irk" me.
Peace
TOS
Fear not TOS! God is right beside you (you can't see him)as you whatever him.
I've enjoyed this thread with the back and forth banter between
you and Joyce,and it came to me that you two have different opinions on things.
Now that's what makes it all interesting and possibly pertinent to everyone else
reading this stuff.
Keep up the good work.:sissyfight:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Is it because we have democrats?
Or is it Bush's fault?

NO, its because most of the loudest bible thumpers are phoneys. Most pick and chose what parts of the bible to respect and what to ignore. If youre going to say you support christians, and the doctrines of christianity, then you have to abide by the rules in the bible, like NOT EATING animals in the sea that dont have FINS OR SCALES.

Peace

TOS

over9five

Staff member
lobsterbrainview.jpg

No fins or scales here!

But they're still delicious!

moreluck

golden ticket member
NO, its because most of the loudest bible thumpers are phoneys. Most pick and chose what parts of the bible to respect and what to ignore. If youre going to say you support christians, and the doctrines of christianity, then you have to abide by the rules in the bible, like NOT EATING animals in the sea that dont have FINS OR SCALES.

Peace

TOS
The Finns fought the Russians!!!

Run that "scales" thing by Integriy!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
so tos, please explain how bhos is improving the economy by double taxing any US company that attempts to bring overseas profits back into the USA ?
How bhos' over regulations of existing companies is stalling any job growth ?
And how some foreign companies wish to grow US jobs but are being shutdown by bhos' policies ? { Keystone Pipeline wants to invest in US jobs, we all know who has said no }