Reinstate Lead Bellys account

Status
Not open for further replies.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
He shouldn't be banned. We stand in different places politically but he's a brother. I think it's bs.

I'm right there with you. Politically. I just don't hold it. He goes just a little too far some days. I have learned to turn it off a while.

hyena

I'm right there with you. Politically. I just don't hold it. He goes just a little too far some days. I have learned to turn it off a while.
He belongs in the Union forums. I've had my battles with him, but I consider him a brother. He speaks his mind for sure but no reason to ban him.

hyena

Well I guess it just shows theirs no such thing as freedom of speech. If someone doesn't like what you say, then they just silence you. Smh :censored2:ing liberals offended by everything!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Why did lead belly get banned?
Many many private messages sent to me repeatedly threatening me that he was taking screenshots of posts and reporting them to some mysterious higher power. This took place over a long period of time. I told him I was tired of being threatened and bullied by him and he asked that his account be deleted.
leadbelly-banned.png

Last edited:
Many many private messages sent to me repeatedly threatening me that he was taking screenshots of posts and reporting them to some mysterious higher power. This took place over a long period of time. I told him I was tired of being threatened and bullied by him and he asked that his account be deleted.
That's too bad

I don't know or want to the know the story but he used to be fun and something to offer .

I know you don't care about union politics but he knew his crap

Too bad it had to end this way

Catatonic

Nine Lives
come on monkey..spill the beans!!
just assuming he was in the mix somehow!!
Not me ... I really did not have much to do with Lead Belly (4-0-7-Steward).
His bullying and thuggery was a bit too much for me so I had him on Ignore.
He tried to influence Brown Cafe to be a HAWFUL site as you all know.
He badgered me, Cheryl or whomever he could get to in order to censor any Anti-establishment Teamster members and posts.

But I'm just conjecturing and BTW, no Mod can ban a member.

Why don't you ask him, I think everyone knows who he is in real life.
Unfortunately, I have most of the people who associate with him in real life on Ignore as well so I can't help you there.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
That's too bad

I don't know or want to the know the story but he used to be fun and something to offer .

I know you don't care about union politics but he knew his crap

Too bad it had to end this way
He's been banned before for threatening to sue me. I like the guy but he likes to bully me. I have no problem if he registers again and leaves me alone.

He's been banned before for threatening to sue me. I like the guy but he likes to bully me. I have no problem if he registers again and leaves me alone.
It's just sad.

Sorry maybe it's the beer talking

It's your house Cheryl, you haven't been around this long by accident.

I hope 407 finds peace

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It's just sad.

Sorry maybe it's the beer talking

It's your house Cheryl, you haven't been around this long by accident.

I hope 407 finds peace
And remember Gumby, as I have indicated in the past, there are all kinds of things that non-Staff members ever have to know about or be exposed to.
The Internet is the Wild West.

Status
Not open for further replies.