Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
So if I was a Muslim you would agree that killing an infidel would be right for me to do because it is not a violation of my morals?

(No, that would still be totally fkd and immoral, straw man argument...)
Straw Man? LOL
So you are admitting to objective moralism when it comes to killing?
You realize in doing so, that the morals muslims teach are WRONG? Even though thats how they are RAISED and TAUGHT? How and why are they WRONG and killing is FKD?

BrownFlush

Irrelevant.

There's a lot of stuff from the Bible that good Christians wouldn't do, like stoning an adulterer.

Are you a moral relativist?
Bible?
Christian ?
Whats with that? Oh..so you don't answer.

Stoning an adulterer was the law of the Jews, for the Jews in the OT. NT law applies to all now. No "Christians" existed when OT written.

BrownArmy

Bible?
Christian ?
Whats with that? Oh..so you don't answer.

Stoning an adulterer was the law of the Jews, for the Jews in the OT. NT law applies to all now. No "Christians" existed when OT written.

I already said, killing an infidel wouldn’t be morally correct, obviously.

What was your point?

BrownFlush

I already said, killing an infidel wouldn’t be morally correct, obviously.

What was your point?
The point was in my comment.
You have placed killing (murder) as a violation of law (or whatever and wherever you put it) as universal. For all time ,for all people, for every situation.
Why is this NOT subjective and say lying is? Why is killing OBVIOUS? Because you want it to be? Because lying isn't so bad and murder is? Because society and or culture (depending on which side of the river you live on) decided?

Status
Not open for further replies.