Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyb

im reading brave new world and they worship Ford instead of jesus. sounds like the way we worship steve jobs and buffet.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Jesus is a fictional character in a fictional book.
god doesn't exist.
You believe a transgendered clone of adam ate an apple that a talking snake told her to eat therefore everyone is born a sinner.
Wearing unnatural fibers is a sin...wearing a UPS uniform means you will go to hell.
If you have tattoos you will go to hell.
My favorite part of the bible are when jesus is alone talking to god(himself) and someone who wasn't there is writing about it.

How did adam and eve know it was wrong to eat the apple when they had to eat the apple to learn right and wrong?

If an omniscient, omnipresent perfect being is the mastermind behind the bible, then why does the book only reflect the culture, science, history, literature, technology, morals and values of the era in which it was written? Why are there so many versions of it?
Why so many inaccuracies and inconsistencies? Why is it open to so many interpretations? Why does it include stoning, torture, murder, slavery, incest, rape, homophobia, burning, bigotry and chauvinism? Why would anyone have to ask so many questions about the bible if it is the go to source for truth and the ultimate guide to morality?

rickyb

god doesn't exist.
You believe a transgendered clone of adam ate an apple that a talking snake told her to eat therefore everyone is born a sinner.
Wearing unnatural fibers is a sin...wearing a UPS uniform means you will go to hell.
My favorite part of the bible are when jesus is alone talking to god(himself) and someone who wasn't there is writing about it.

How did adam and eve know it was wrong to eat the apple when they had to eat the apple to learn right and wrong?

If an omniscient, omnipresent perfect being is the mastermind behind the bible, then why does the book only reflect the culture, science, history, literature, technology, morals and values of the era in which it was written? Why are there so many versions of it?
Why so many inaccuracies and inconsistencies? Why is it open to so many interpretations? Why does it include stoning, torture, murder, slavery, incest, rape, homophobia, burning, bigotry and chauvinism? Why would anyone have to ask so many questions about the bible if it is the go to source for truth and the ultimate guide to morality?
its a myth like star wars. it can be partially or completely made up and still have tons of real life lessons.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
god doesn't exist.

It's...I'ts...It's... whatever you want it to be and it's says whatever you want it to say. No book in the world like it. LOL SMH

bbsam

Staff member
god doesn't exist.

Spoken like every 12 year old who ever rebelled against Sunday school.

BrownArmy

Of coarse it is.

I haven’t hit you on this, but you keep doing it, and it’s like a splinter in my brain:

It’s ‘of COURSE’.

Coarse is a fabric that isn’t smooth, like untanned animal hide, or a behavior that isn’t refined.

I’m never the grammar guy, but you’re killing me here.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
FB_IMG_1563329076248.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.