Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I haven’t hit you on this, but you keep doing it, and it’s like a splinter in my brain:

It’s ‘of COURSE’.

Coarse is a fabric that isn’t smooth, like untanned animal hide, or a behavior that isn’t refined.

I’m never the grammar guy, but you’re killing me here.
Why so course?

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
FB_IMG_1563329995566.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
If god is truly every where and part of everything including my sexual partners, I never consented to it having sex with me. I’m feeling violated.

#metoo
Well you’ve never consented to nature either and I’m pretty sure you had infections a time or two. And even if you feel violated, oh well.

bbsam

Staff member
Nice try.
Explaining the only alleged virgin birth in human history to parthenogenesis.

That is even more ridiculous than believing in Imaginary Sky People
Oh no. Virgin birth is a very old and common theme. Kesey was by far not the first or only birth sharing that trait.

El Correcto

god is dead
I mean think about this logically, we retaliate against people for far less than blowing up cities and flooding the entire world in genocidal rages.

If god was real humanity would be united in trying to kill it. I wouldn’t be shocked if the pentagon already had a contingency plan for killing God if it threatened the United States.

bbsam

Staff member
951DB382-3F0F-4743-81EA-CBB518D1DF6E.jpeg
I mean think about this logically, we retaliate against people for far less than blowing up cities and flooding the entire world in genocidal rages.

If god was real humanity would be united in trying to kill it. I wouldn’t be shocked if the pentagon already had a contingency plan for killing God if it threatened the United States.
Yep. They’ve just about got their mapping finished. Soon after that, God conquest begins!

BrownArmy

It is interesting, there are a thousand gods, and for someone who believes in their own god, it’s easy for them to explain away or rationalize the non-existence of the other 999.

They believe in their own god so completely that it becomes impossible for them to understand that the evidence for all 1000 gods is the same, nil.

In which case, the argument for any god is equal, or, your argument for your god is equivalently as wrong as the other guy’s argument for his god.

It it floats your boat, great, but it’s bananas.

People kill each other over this stuff, sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.