Remain a Tues-Sat RPCD

browned out

Must have a Post Office on that route....as if there is a true Mon-Sat route for comparison.

Those Sure Post packages are exhausting?

~Bbbl~
Much larger metro on Mondays due to routes being cut and combined., more business stops and a UPS store on Monday. -. whereas Saturday over 96% resi.

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Much larger metro on Mondays due to routes being cut and combined., more business stops and a UPS store on Monday. -. whereas Saturday over 96% resi.
No route that is in on Mondays, is also in on Saturday under the same nomenclature or loop detail.

Either way, I am willing to bet that there were no contract proposals asking for the availability for package car drivers (RPCD's) to be permitted to work Saturdays over Mondays.

There is plenty to bitch about in regards to the last contract, how it was negotiated, sold, voted, imposed and ultimately implemented.

....but RPCD's not being able to choose to work Saturdays does not make the list.

~Bbbl~™

No route that is in on Mondays, is also in on Saturday under the same nomenclature or loop detail.

Either way, I am willing to bet that there were no contract proposals asking for the availability for package car drivers (RPCD's) to be permitted to work Saturdays over Mondays.

There is plenty to bitch about in regards to the last contract, how it was negotiated, sold, voted, imposed and ultimately implemented.

....but RPCD's not being able to choose to work Saturdays does not make the list.

~Bbbl~™
They will let you work Monday thru Saturday...

browned out

~Bbbl~™
Its the same here. I am