Remembering 9/11 ... not that DemWits, BLM or Antifa Cares Since They Are Not Americans

El Correcto

god is dead
My biggest gripe about the bin Ladin killing was respecting him in death. His body should of been cremated in pork fat after being left dirty to rot in the sun for a couple days.

vantexan

My biggest gripe about the bin Ladin killing was respecting him in death. His body should of been cremated in pork fat after being left dirty to rot in the sun for a couple days.
He was a Muslim advancing his belief system in the world. Thought that would make you ecstatic?

vantexan

The 2012 Presidential election was a year and a half after the May 2, 2011 bin Laden raid. Should he have waited until after?
This was the same president who trotted out Susan Rice to say Benghazi was due to a YouTube video. Everything was a political calculation with him.

vantexan

I'm not sure where the "plodding along" you're talking about is on the bin Laden raid timeline.
Seriously? From 9 months after being informed about the location until the raid? It wasn't the D-Day invasion. They had SEAL Team 6 on standby. You think the CIA hadn't already gotten the layout and lay of the land and the SEALS hadn't already formulated a plan and backup plans and were just waiting for the go ahead?

floridays

Only after his body was dragged through the Canyon of Heroes by female military members.

Public urination would have been welcomed and forgiven on the parade route.

Just my opinion and addition.

JJinVA

Let’s not forget either, that the Republican President started two wars over 9/11 costing Americans trillions in taxes and debt. This Republican President attacked Iraq and Afghanistan and ignored Saudi Arabia. Then came 2020 and Donald Trump has put the US $3 trillion in debt since March. A US Presidential record!

Most Republicans didnt like Bush either. But thats the difference between the left and right. The right can make decisions independent of their so called leaders. The left will literally support anything, including but not limited to, people who have terminal brain tumors, dementia, and borderline prostitutes for office...

Let’s remember that a Republican President let a deadly virus enter America and kill hundreds of thousands of Americans, ruin businesses, give out free money to the ruined businesses, and halt education. Record unemployment! Trump has killed more Americans than any President in history. He told America he had this under control. Obama was a stronger a President. Trump has our military running!