REPARATIONS HEARINGS! FREE STUFF?

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Hooooooooooly hell. @Future , @silverbullet2893 , @joeboodog , @542thruNthru ,@Turdferguson ,my boy @Big Arrow Down...D code red. I repeat. Code red is in full effect. Man your stations
3A256E84-7282-4C4E-B98C-C47E9CF3DD73.gif

vantexan

You do understand the part about there being 12 tribes don't you? They're not all going to look identical. You have the northern tribes in Jerusalem and the southern tribes in Judah they would most likely be from the northern tribe. But the Wooly here as seen in so-called African Americans the tribe of Judah that is the lion tribe where Yeshua spring from and they do have negroid features.
Amigo Jerusalem was the capital of Judah. Israel was to the North and it's capital was Samaria. And none of today's 100% Native Americans that I'm aware of have Negroid features. Someone has sold you some snakeoil.

oldngray

nowhere special
God is releasing a book of bedtime stories in 2021 that'll address what he thinks about the whole Islam thing.
No he isn't. The Bible is the final word and warns about attempts to add to or take away from what was already written.

I realize you are just trolling, but try harder next time.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Why not just admit that Mohammed started his own religion and they aren't ok following him?
I understand that is how you interpret it.
Just as I am sure you understand that I feel that is too narrow an application and intent.
No reference to what exactly? Are you saying that if it doesn't specifically denounce Islam then Islam is ok?
That the God of Abraham is the same God of Jews and Muslims.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The Koran says Ishmael was the chosen son instead of Isaac. Both are descended from Abraham but there is where the split began.
And both Jews and Muslims believe their God is the God of Abraham.
Do you think the God of Christians is a different God than the one that Jews worship? That's where another split began.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Um, the New Testament was written for Christians and non-believers to convert them to Christianity. It's not just an interesting story to mull over.
The New Testament is a collection of writings from the dozens (maybe hundreds) of different churches that existed in the Mediterranean area in the 4th century AD.
Some were writings to bring the Gospel to new people while other parts of the New Testament writings were for existing churches to understand the pitfalls awaiting wayward congregations.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I don't know of any Christian that believes Jews worship a different God.
Me either ... that's why I find it exasperating that people who are 'so-called knowledgeable' of the Bible think that the God of Abraham as written in the Koran is not the same God of the Jews as written in the Old Testament.
Judaism, Christianity and Islam may be different religions but they all worship the same God ... the God of Abraham.

Last edited: