REPARATIONS HEARINGS! FREE STUFF?

vantexan

if youse people wanna know the real truth then read Chariots of the Gods

jesus was an alien

it's just like those jungle cultures that saw a plane for the first time and now they worship the pilots and planes. it happened 2000 years ago when aliens arrived on earth and most religions came from that . either jesus, buddha ,mohammed and others. they were ALIENS from a much more advanced civilizations from light years away.

these theories are just as dumb as any other.
Yeah, I know, but there might be something to that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So it makes no difference what one believes?
Only in relation to the effect those beliefs have on their actions. Quibbling about gods and devils is foolish.

Jesus' message was quite simple, and is well represented across multiple religions and belief systems. Treat others as you would want to be treated.

Your cult nonsense is a perversion of that message.

vantexan

Only in relation to the effect those beliefs have on their actions. Quibbling about gods and devils is foolish.

Jesus' message was quite simple, and is well represented across multiple religions and belief systems. Treat others as you would want to be treated.

So when the Koran commands jihad against the infidels that's the way they want to be treated?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

So 33 years on the earth. Death on a tree. Resurrection from the dead. A reigning King . All authority in heaven and earth given to Him by God as the reining King for "treat others as you would be treated."
Talk about nonsense, if you think that was it, you are simple.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So 33 years on the earth. Death on a tree. Resurrection from the dead. A reigning King . All authority in heaven and earth given to Him by God as the reining King for "treat others as you would be treated."
Talk about nonsense, if you think that was it, you are simple.
Why did you quote me?
Nothing you said had anything to do with my post. You're not too bright my friend.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

BigJamesBrown

Amen Brother!
Research haplotype E1b1a
Laugh Our Loud! I really did.
That's called a circular reference and is not accepted in any rational argument/debate.
We're talkin about the Bible right? So if you believe and what the Bible is teaching you bet it is acceptable, or should be! If you are attempting to dispute what the Bible says oh, well that's a horse of another color., and have to agree with you.

BigJamesBrown

Belief in the Bible is a faith based system ... not a factual or scientific based system of beliefs.
I do respect your right to whatever beliefs you may have.
Like Paul said in James 4:17 ...
If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn't do it, it is sin for them.
Well again that falls back on, either you believe it or you don't. I don't see the disconnect. I'm not trying to force anyone to believe the Bible, all I am saying is this is what it says.

floridays

So when the Koran commands jihad against the infidels that's the way they want to be treated?
Like this?

I refuse to sign in with google or you tube, or facebook for that matter.
If I did I could have offered more graphic video, they wanted me to affirm I was old enough to view it.
Honor system I presume, any 10 year old can say they are old enough.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Why did you quote me?
Nothing you said had anything to do with my post. You're not too bright my friend.
Well ..ok..I'll play
My point ?.. Why did Jesus go through all that he did, if " treat others as you would want to be treated " was the only message and reason He came to this earth and did what he did and died like he died?

He could of wrote that message in permanent cloud marker in the sky for you to look up at everyday.
Of course, your inability may have hindered you from getting even that.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Belief in the Bible is a faith based system ... not a factual or scientific based system of beliefs.
Well again that falls back on, either you believe it or you don't. I don't see the disconnect.
That's called a circular logic reference and is not accepted in any rational argument/debate.
One cannot convince others that something is true by referencing that something.
As long as you keep doing this, no one is going to accept what you say.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well ..ok..I'll play
My point ?.. Why did Jesus go through all that he did, if " treat others as you would want to be treated " was the only message and reason He came to this earth and did what he did and died like he died?
It wasn't his only message. He had many common sense messages that have nothing to do with the crap your religion made up.