REPARATIONS HEARINGS! FREE STUFF?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
It doesn't seem tearing down all the statues solved a single thing after all.
It strengthened the division in the country and appeased the blacks/woke/liberals.
Weren’t those the short term goals?

Long term, they’ll just rewrite the country’s’ history to show Europeans did nothing to create this nation.

Thebrownblob

Have you ever read Dilbert? Do you understand who Scott Adams is and how he operates? Do you understand what being absurd to demonstrate absurdity? How about Snark or sarcasm? Do you know what those are? For the record I’m not a huge Scott Adams fan but it’s pretty evident what he’s doing here.

newolddude

Have you ever read Dilbert? Do you understand who Scott Adams is and how he operates? Do you understand what being absurd to demonstrate absurdity? How about Snark or sarcasm? Do you know what those are? For the record I’m not a huge Scott Adams fan but it’s pretty evident what he’s doing here.
So this is all an act?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
In the 4 months I’ve been in my new community I’ve only seen 4 blacks. It’s a gated neighborhood, I guess the others couldn’t get past the guards. 🤣

rod

Retired 22 years
In the 4 months I’ve been in my new community I’ve only seen 4 blacks. It’s a gated neighborhood, I guess the others couldn’t get past the guards. 🤣
We have one that works in McDonalds (she acts like she is stoned all the time). Other than that I think the rest of them are spending the winter in jail.

100%

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Can you imagine if there was a race that thought they were the only race that could say and use a word that no other race could say?
Can you imagine if there was a race that thought it was OK to call other races racist just because of their skin color but was told they couldn’t be racist?
Can you imagine a race that thought that other races owed them money for what happened to their race in the past yet no other race is considered for what happened to them in the past?
Now can you imagine a government that agrees with and enforces this by going as far as punishing any other race that goes against this race?

Thanks God this is just a “can you imagine” because we know there is no way this could or would be allowed!

vantexan

Can you imagine if there was a race that thought they were the only race that could say and use a word that no other race could say?
Can you imagine if there was a race that thought it was OK to call other races racist just because of their skin color but was told they couldn’t be racist?
Can you imagine a race that thought that other races owed them money for what happened to their race in the past yet no other race is considered for what happened to them in the past?
Now can you imagine a government that agrees with and enforces this by going as far as punishing any other race that goes against this race?

Thanks God this is just a “can you imagine” because we know there is no way this could or would be allowed!
Why that's rather racist.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

I can think of no other scenario that would deepen racism more than reparations extracted from citizens who had absolutely no involvement with slavery, and given to other citizens who never suffered as slaves.

We are/will be suffering from the complete incompetence of our elected officials.

RIP America.