REPARATIONS HEARINGS! FREE STUFF?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I support Reparations and Revocation.

Anyone who receives and accepts Reparations should have their citizenship revoked, and be deported.
I know a lot of real Africans, not these Afro-Wannabes that are in the US.
The legitimate black Africans HATE Afro-Americans because they ARE NOT from Africa.
Imagine you’re from one of the educated African nations watching looting, murdering, fatherless, drug addicted, abusive Afro-Americans and they identify with YOUR country.
I’d be more pissed than ashamed.
Send them to Ukraine.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Black Slaveowners – Abbeville Institute
In Louisiana, Maryland, South Carolina, and Virginia, free blacks owned more than 10,000 slaves, according to the federal census of 1830.
In fact, the city of New York had eight black slaveowners who owned 17 slaves in 1830. In short, the institution of black slaveowning was widespread, stretching as far north as New York and as far south as Florida, extending westward into Kentucky, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Missouri.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So Native Americans, Jews, Japanese. How do you strip citizenship of people who were here before us?
If you don’t identify as a U.S. citizen who participates in making this country a better place for all Americans, why not?

And FYI, the Japanese who were interned during WW2, not their descendants a couple hundred years from now, deserved their reparations. Notice how they are now productive citizens?

And I didn’t know about the Jews who were here before the Mayflower. Perhaps you could tell us more about them.

Over70irregs

If you don’t identify as a U.S. citizen who participates in making this country a better place for all Americans, why not?

And FYI, the Japanese who were interned during WW2, not their descendants a couple hundred years from now, deserved their reparations. Notice how they are now productive citizens?

And I didn’t know about the Jews who were here before the Mayflower. Perhaps you could tell us more about them.
While printing $ and going to zero the last gasps of being the highest body on the pile begin to surface. Realizing tincture and number deficiency surfaces psychological defense mechanisms. You forgot about the Native Americans…….

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Black Slaveowners – Abbeville Institute
In Louisiana, Maryland, South Carolina, and Virginia, free blacks owned more than 10,000 slaves, according to the federal census of 1830.
In fact, the city of New York had eight black slaveowners who owned 17 slaves in 1830. In short, the institution of black slaveowning was widespread, stretching as far north as New York and as far south as Florida, extending westward into Kentucky, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Missouri.
The Northern Invasion was never about Slavery. Lincoln turned it into that toward the end of the war.
In 1860, the economic value of slaves in the United States exceeded the invested value of all of the nation's railroads, factories, and banks combined. On the eve of the Civil War, cotton prices were at an all-time high.
"The slaves of the South, at a moderate estimate, are worth a thousand millions of dollars. Let it be permanently settled that this property may extend to a new territory, without restraint, and it greatly enhances, perhaps quite doubles, its value at once. This immense, palpable pecuniary interest, on the question of extending slavery, unites the Southern people, as one man. But it can not be demonstrated that the North will gain a dollar by restricting it."

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
While printing $ and going to zero the last gasps of being the highest body on the pile begin to surface. Realizing tincture and number deficiency surfaces psychological defense mechanisms. You forgot about the Native Americans…….
You’re right about the Native Americans, it’s because there’s a difference between compensatory damages and reparations.

And didn’t they emigrate from Asia, anyway?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Just dawned on me what your angle is.

You’re gonna advocate for the Neanderthals, so you’ll qualify for reparations also!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And when the civil war began, NYC attempted to remove itself from the Union.
NYC was where all the products made in the South were shipped overseas and they didn't want to lose that cash cow.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1684604016498.png