Republican public policy ideas

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"The most obvious explanation is that Trump does not care much about policy. He often seems uninterested in the work of the presidency and the extraordinary power and opportunity it affords, and uninterested in learning what he could do with it if he felt like it. He does not read intelligence reports or think-tank proposals. He does not dine with the nation’s top experts. His administration is filled with neophytes and yes-men. He watches a lot of television and plays a lot of golf."

Lowrey

Three more posts proving my point. All you people have is a neverending stream of tears about Trump.

Box Ox

This opinion column was published last August, before the Presidential election. That was when Joe Biden was talking about moderation and a return to normal. And voters were willing to give him a shot because Trump had to go.

A lot has happened since then. And in late 2021 it would be a mistake for Democrats to read that column and assume the Democratic Party will be going into the 2022 and 2024 elections from a position of strength.

Meat

Eliminate the threat of Liberals/Democrat Party.

The rest will take care of itself.

Liberal threat?

You’ve got to be trolling, boy.

I was at my local bowling alley yesterday, and was enjoying a nice BLD at the bar when I overheard some punk millennial prattling on about the anti-American beliefs of some freak named Chomsky.

I was wearing an American flag shirt, and I warned him that I was a veteran and found his opinions offensive.

He said it’s a free country and kept prattling on.

I told him to stop or else. Well, he didn’t and I bust him in his :censored2:ing jaw.

His eyes started to tear up, so I knew he was going to shut up. I still couldn’t help myself because he looked like such a bitch. I bust him in his jaw a second time, and he out and out started to cry.

Security came over, and said I had to leave (the guy seemed delighted I straightened out this liberal punk, so as far as I know he didn’t call the cops).

I jumped in my F150, cranked up Mr. Greenwood, and flipped his group of friends the bird as I left the parking lot.

Long story short, the liberal “threat” got an attitude adjustment.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Liberal threat?

I was at my local bowling alley yesterday, and was enjoying a nice BLD at the bar when I overheard some punk millennial prattling on about the anti-American beliefs of some freak named Chomsky.

I was wearing an American flag shirt, and I warned him that I was a veteran and found his opinions offensive.

I told him to stop or else. Well, he didn’t and I bust him in his *ing jaw.

His eyes started to tear up, so I knew he was going to shut up. I still couldn’t help myself because he looked like such a bitch. I bust him in his jaw a second time, and he out and out started to cry.

Security came over, and said I had to leave (the guy seemed delighted I straightened out this liberal punk, so as far as I know he didn’t call the cops).

I jumped in my F150, cranked up Mr. Greenwood, and flipped his group of friends the bird as I left the parking lot.

Take your meds meatwad.

Meat

What are the challenges republicans see facing America and what are their public policy solutions for those challenges? I won't be responding in the thread. I really would like to see the vision republicans have of America and what they think are the solutions to those challenges.

It’s real simple.

There’s no problem in life that can’t be overcome by straight up hard work.

Nobody has ever given me :censored2:, and no one will ever give me :censored2:, so I’m not a big fan of handouts.

I took my girl to Culver’s the other day (it was her birthday) and the place was a disaster due to staffing issues. Too many people sitting at home on their duffs collecting free money.

It’s just sickening, and that’s what yuppy liberals will never understand about people like me, which is kind of ironic because it’s real simple: work your ass off or starve.

I was presented with the two choices very early in life, and chose the former.

Just bought a $55,000 F150 last week that I worked my ass off for.

Box Ox

Liberal threat?

I told him to stop or else. Well, he didn’t and I bust him in his *ing jaw.

2ED343A1-CE4C-4B8F-A50A-6B4F29CF4E2B.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your responses are limp. And you attack as if you are over compensating for something.
There you go thinking about men's penises again.

Look buddy, this was a big week for you, finally coming out as a Democrat. Why don't you save your next coming out for next week.