Republicans havent even been sworn in for the House and the Implosion of the GOP has begun

Box Ox

Sign: "Push until alarm sounds. Door will unlock in 30 seconds."

Bowman: (Pulls fire alarm on the wall)

Bowman: "Look what the emergency exit sign made me do!"

View attachment 448370
I thought he cleared the Capitol building with his pull. He didn’t.

But feel free to continue with the “this is equal to January 6th” outrage.

Just trying to help you understand the difference between an emergency door and a fire alarm. ;)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just trying to help you understand the difference between an emergency door and a fire alarm. ;)
bro you need to check your white privilege at the door....

...because blacks like Rep. Bowman have to pull fire alarms just to get out of that door...

...how dare you sir.

vantexan

And he ended up spending trillions! Pretty spot on for an old New York liberal.
It was making deals with the Democrats to get his military spending, and then the Covid spending, that caused that. But to your point I would think that Democrats would have loved him for all that. But not so. Why do you think the Democrats cried so vociferously about the border wall spending when they spend so much more on Ukraine and "green" energy? It's because it was their agenda to have untold millions of people come into the U.S. The Biden administration threw open the gates just as soon as he was sworn in. Trump was going to stop that with his wall. This administration will look you in the eye and say the border is closed and that Biden has done more for border security than any other president while at the same time sue the state of Texas for putting up barriers. Texas strung concertina wire along the Rio Grande and the Border Patrol was ordered to cut the wire and assist illegals coming through it!!! This is the most insane administration in history and yet you'll defend it as perfectly fine and normal. It boggles my mind.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Robbery is a violent crime so you might be shot by cops if you turn on them first while you’re there or running from them but this is America… we have a rule of law. Robbers don’t just get summarily executed. This isn’t a Wild West movie or Saudi Arabia. Lol
Hilarious. So in your phase of mind. Let these kids be kids and go demolish a large store in ten minutes? This is why they will keep doing it. And when I mean they I mean these retards..

We need less people like you and more people like this..

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Yup, at heart Trump is mostly like a moderate blue dog Democrat from the 90s. Shows how far to the extremist left you radicals have taken your party.
Funny thing was he told everyone that the current government spending and tax collection is all a paper scam. No one listened and even questioned what he said.

vantexan

Trump fooled and continues to fool rubes. He's an authoritarian.
Somehow inspite of him being president for four years we escaped a dictatorship. Meanwhile because it's the only avenue open to them the Democrats are importing millions of potentially new citizens to gain an edge in voting. When they have it and get complete control, as in a veto proof Congressional majority, they'll make two new left leaning states and stack SCOTUS. Thus insuring they'll have complete control of the government with a SCOTUS that won't overturn their unconstitutional laws and mandates. And you call Trump an authoritarian!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's amazing how dumb these leftists are.

Trump did nothing that could even logically be construed as authoritarian.

Meanwhile the Biden administration flagrantly violates the Constitution and usurps powers not granted to his office, and they praise him.

Brainwashed by their media bubble.