Republicans havent even been sworn in for the House and the Implosion of the GOP has begun

vantexan

It's amazing how dumb these leftists are.

Trump did nothing that could even logically be construed as authoritarian.

Meanwhile the Biden administration flagrantly violates the Constitution and usurps powers not granted to his office, and they praise him.

Brainwashed by their media bubble.
The only time I can think of anything authoritarian during Trump's term was the highly politicized FBI sending a huge SWAT team to arrest Trump supporter Roger Stone. With CNN cameras rolling no less. Full body armor, guns drawn, to arrest an old man in his pajamas. And Trump didn't order it.
And they've done that under Biden too. And always to arrest conservatives.
But for some reason Democrats want to accuse Trump and his supporters of being authoritarian. I think I know why. All those well armed MAGA voters stand in their way of complete control of the government. So get control through the back door. And they're too stupid to realize the day they shut conservatives out of the political process is the day all Hell breaks loose.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Next Day Err

He's just a guy who was president.
He was no authoritarian.

Sadly a lot of people were tricked into thinking he was Satan. The cult of leftism has brainwashed these people.

Very sad.
He’s an authoritarian. And a fascist. The guardrails of our rule of law kept him from tearing down everything. But those guardrails aren’t indestructible.

vantexan

Except you can't provide any examples of authoritarian actions he took.

Meanwhile you praise the Biden administration's authoritarian actions. You neomarxists constantly lie and gaslight.
Makes you wonder why they lie and gaslight? Even guys at this level seem to want what they can't get through the political process.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I was thinking things are improving for the country while the Republicans fight among themselves.
Absolutely, the Republicans have been going along with the radical Democrat party's push to the extremist left for far too long.

Republicans finally fighting for more classic conservatism within the party is definitely an improvement for the country.

vantexan

He’s an authoritarian personality. The rule of law and American institutions stood in his way. This has been well documented.
Share with us what was documented about how he cleared away American institutions and the rule of law? He's an authoritarian personality? Then certainly you can point to authoritarian acts committed by Trump?

PT Car Washer

Absolutely, the Republicans have been going along with the radical Democrat party's push to the extremist left for far too long.

Republicans finally fighting for more classic conservatism within the party is definitely an improvement for the country.
That makes no sense at all. Save it for Tic Tok