Resi Delivery Observations

ikoi62

4. I don't care if you're a hot, young model. Please put some clothes on before you answer the door.

ill be a nice guy and take those stops from you each day..:happy-very:

about clearing the snow from the sidewalk i have had customers say.. God put the snow there God can take it away. to which i reply ni1 ni2 ni3 rts.

over9five

Staff member
why a towel will do ok

I think I told you the story of when she answered the door holding a towel to cover up. I needed a signature, so she looks back and forth from DIAD to stylus (needs both hands to sign, ones holding up the towel).
Sighs, tosses the towel over my arm, grabs stylus and DIAD and signs.

So now she doesn't bother with the towel anymore. Works for Victorias Secret, whatever that is.

God I hate that stop.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I always loved the a$$wipe who would watch you pull up to his house through a big picture window ,then yah ring bell and have to wait.... This stop goes into the memory bank like a bad D.R & in future gets 1 ring ,del notice & run like hell see yah tommorow dick weed!!!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I think I told you the story of when she answered the door holding a towel to cover up. I needed a signature, so she looks back and forth from DIAD to stylus (needs both hands to sign, ones holding up the towel).
Sighs, tosses the towel over my arm, grabs stylus and DIAD and signs.

So now she doesn't bother with the towel anymore. Works for Victorias Secret, whatever that is.

God I hate that stop.

The insincerity is drooling from your lips! :picture:

Leftinbuilding

The distance to the front door is directly related to the weight/size of the box! Short/level walk? 5 lbs or lighter. Long, uphill or stairs? Minimum weight 45 lbs. Short/level? Driver release. Long, uphill or stairs? Sig required, not in.

Big Babooba

VIctorias Secret , Applecourt & Lifestyles never got D.R 'd he he he he:grill::winks::winks:
I used to deliver to a senior citizens apartment complex. One of the residents got a Victoria's Secret delivery at least once a week. She had to be at least 70! She always had on way too much makeup and bright red lipstick. One day she answered the door wearing tight jeans and a half tank top - no bra. It's been over 14 years and I still have nightmares.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I used to deliver to a senior citizens apartment complex. One of the residents got a Victoria's Secret delivery at least once a week. She had to be at least 70! She always had on way too much makeup and bright red lipstick. One day she answered the door wearing tight jeans and a half tank top - no bra. It's been over 14 years and I still have nightmares.

10 more years and when you remember, you'll get excited!

UPSGUY72

1. Tie your dam dog up and then it won't get hit like the last one you had.

2. Put a number on your house and one that we can see from more than 20 feet away.

3. I don't know what's in the box or who sent it to you so don't ask.

4. Don't ask why I'm so late today, if me being late is a problem than you should have had it shipped NDA.

rod

Retired 22 years
Don't ask " is it cold enough for you"? or "is it hot enough for you"? You can't imagine the control it takes not to hit you in the face when we hear that for the 50th time in one day.:angry:

Organic Steam

When I D.R. a package at you front door don't wait until I'm about to pull off to start screaming and waving your arms at me. The when I stop ask me if you needed to sign for that package. Clearly you don't, I left it for you and was leaving.

W

westsideworma

Can you remember when those envelopes were stapled shut? I think every male driver used to carry a stapler with them!!

what the hell is applecourt? Sorry, I've never heard of it. does the fact that I'm 26 help my case? lol