Rest in peace brother.

quad decade guy

Of course we agree with you that if he wasn't wearing a helmet or did something stupid while riding and if he wasn't vaccinated then how are we really supposed to feel sorry for him. I certainly don't if those things were the case, but I certainly do feel bad for his family. The loss of a husband and father at such a young age is detrimental to a family (and friends). Add to that losing an income that UPS provides is devastating especially considering having children, medical costs, and funeral arrangements.
Seen plenty of folks killed wearing a helmet.....mof, killed in a car.

Seen plenty of people fully vaxed get covid(me) my whole family....extended family too....people at work.

Are they all stupid?

Tell us more.

DriverNerd

Seen plenty of folks killed wearing a helmet.....mof, killed in a car.

Seen plenty of people fully vaxed get covid(me) my whole family....extended family too....people at work.

Are they all stupid?

Tell us more.

I didn't say anything about those who die riding when they're safe and some else isn't, or if someone dies from COVID and is vaccinated.

I said I wouldn't feel sorry for him if he wasn't wearing a helmet or died of COVID and wasn't vaccinated. I don't know where I said someone is stupid for doing the opposite.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Hopefully the young lad was operating his motorcycle in a safe manner , way too many bikes ride way too close to vehicles/weaving in and out of traffic. Come two inches from my bumper expect to get brake checked and I’ll watch ur head smash off the cement.
🧔✊

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Hopefully the young lad was operating his motorcycle in a safe manner , way too many bikes ride way too close to vehicles/weaving in and out of traffic. Come two inches from my bumper expect to get brake checked and I’ll watch ur head smash off the cement.

He was struck by a deer

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Political? Never entered my mind. I'm triple vaxed and got Covid AFTER being fully vaxed......do I sound political?

People get pneumonia all the time(me included). Have for 100,000 years.

Especially after a devastating accident of ANY KIND.

A declarative statement was made.....

I was crystal clear about my sympathy.

BTW, I didn't ask his family or wife anything......I did ask a random internet poster.

And Champ....don't lecture(bully) me about morality.
Why you think he’s a Champ? Did he win something?