Retail Stores Urged Not To Report Crime

quad decade guy

I'm glad you've mused such a question as I wonder the same thing. Here is my crackpot theory of how this will all work out in the United States of America: Lower and middle-class white males are the sacrifices for this "social reckoning." As not so long ago with the Jews in Europe, they are the ones being demonized and blamed for all the ills of the world. With Asians not far behind. As is happening now, and in the future, 'identity politics' will determine your prosperity. White males will become unemployable in large corporations except to sweep the floors and clean the bathrooms. The positions they used to occupy will be filled by white women, immigrants, and the 'oppressed'.

In the meantime, the rich will do what they have done throughout recorded history: Disarm the population and live behind walls with armed guards. While they bestow titles and credentials upon each other, eat fine food, and participate in orgies and debauchery. Occasionally they will pause to sober up. And they will mock, heap derision upon, fidget, fuss, and fret at the unrest of the filthy, unwashed masses outside their walls.

In the meantime, there will be never-ending pandemics. Each with a new vaccine. These vaccines will be purposely engineered to be incrementally harmful and debilitating to white males. No different than herbicide you spray on crops or your lawn. The weeds slowly die while the crop remains unharmed. Those who resist these vaccinations will be shamed and ostracized.

Have you ever been amused or laughed at some trivial idea or event that seemed preposterous? And then months or years later been stunned by evidence that what you scoffed at was true or has come to fruition? I have. And I have sometimes come to reflect on those events.

I am reminded of an old saying: "truth is stranger than fiction". And: "our sincerest laughter is often fraught with peril".
Careful there....you will be excoriated for thinking such thoughts....abused and smeared in short order. Liberals don't like their dirty laundry set in the breeze.

What is interesting.....most of these rich liberals are white. I can only surmise that they think the black appeasement will save them.

Like the Capitol thing.....there are way more of us. It only took a couple hundred....imagine 100 million.

All this "resetting" of society can only happen at the hands of white people.

And these pandemics? I believe that all this was engineered to get Trump out of office. Liberals are scared to death of such American ideals taking root. Imagine, any, any more normal person have been elected......this frightens liberals.

Personally, I'd like a resetting all over....letting chips fall wherever and however. Say, a 90 % die off.

More interesting is that the average Democrat sits by and watches communist ideals take over their party. Mainly because anyone but a Republican/Trump. I know most Democrats aren't communist.....I hope. But by voting Democrat, they green light the far lefts agenda but don't truly grasp the consequences. I believe the average Democrat doesn't connect past/present communist world-wide governments to the far lefts roots.....and hundreds of millions deaths.....any WW2 vets would be horrified.....and their families who had to endure the horror of war. Losing whole generations.

vantexan

I'm glad you've mused such a question as I wonder the same thing. Here is my crackpot theory of how this will all work out in the United States of America: Lower and middle-class white males are the sacrifices for this "social reckoning." As not so long ago with the Jews in Europe, they are the ones being demonized and blamed for all the ills of the world. With Asians not far behind. As is happening now, and in the future, 'identity politics' will determine your prosperity. White males will become unemployable in large corporations except to sweep the floors and clean the bathrooms. The positions they used to occupy will be filled by white women, immigrants, and the 'oppressed'.

In the meantime, the rich will do what they have done throughout recorded history: Disarm the population and live behind walls with armed guards. While they bestow titles and credentials upon each other, eat fine food, and participate in orgies and debauchery. Occasionally they will pause to sober up. And they will mock, heap derision upon, fidget, fuss, and fret at the unrest of the filthy, unwashed masses outside their walls.

In the meantime, there will be never-ending pandemics. Each with a new vaccine. These vaccines will be purposely engineered to be incrementally harmful and debilitating to white males. No different than herbicide you spray on crops or your lawn. The weeds slowly die while the crop remains unharmed. Those who resist these vaccinations will be shamed and ostracized.

Have you ever been amused or laughed at some trivial idea or event that seemed preposterous? And then months or years later been stunned by evidence that what you scoffed at was true or has come to fruition? I have. And I have sometimes come to reflect on those events.

I am reminded of an old saying: "truth is stranger than fiction". And: "our sincerest laughter is often fraught with peril".
Testosterone levels and sperm counts seem at an all time low. That's either a byproduct of the chemicals in our food or a long term effort to control our population. Or both.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Neiman Marcus in San Francisco, Union Square. Monday, about 5 p.m., nine individuals walked into Neiman Marcus and started cleaning the store out. Stealing everything they could get their hands on. Neiman Marcus has private security, they didn't do anything. Waiting outside Neiman Marcus was a big van to take all the stuff and all of these perpetrators away. A well-organized, orchestrated mass theft in a major department store, five in the afternoon in Union Square.
No arrests have been made. Why? Because San Francisco doesn't want to arrest them, because you can steal up to $999 in the city of San Francisco and they will not prosecute you. They have cameras everywhere, they know the vans, they know the thieves.
No arrest. My money is on there will not be.
A town that is totally progressive. Take a good look at San Fransisco, lefties. That city is your America.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
7193031p6lLWs4w.gif

This is so true and funny, I hate to leave it die..Great Job of editing.