Talk Of Naming Road After Prince In Minnesota

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
But it was the fentanyl that got him from what I hear. That's a somewhat recent trend, last ten years or so I think. If he was taking it for pain management he was playing with fire. Many opioid addicts were prescribed it for pain and easily got hooked. Then again he probably would have eventually died from another drug. People can't abuse themselves forever.

They got Tom Petty also...

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
But it was the fentanyl that got him from what I hear. That's a somewhat recent trend, last ten years or so I think. If he was taking it for pain management he was playing with fire. Many opioid addicts were prescribed it for pain and easily got hooked. Then again he probably would have eventually died from another drug. People can't abuse themselves forever.
Who is to say, other than Prince, whether he is satisfied with an early death free from pain and able to sleep versus a longer life with a serious deprivation of quality?

Same with Michael Jackson.

I understand somewhat because I am racked with pain from 42 years of 15 hours a week of body training and 30 hrs a week on the court playing tennis.
Just as they may have dialed back their physical feats of onstage performance if they knew what it would do to their body?
I would have dialed back my training and hrs on court if I knew what it was going to do to my body if I had a chance to do it over.

vantexan

Who is to say, other than Prince, whether he is satisfied with an early death free from pain and able to sleep versus a longer life with a serious deprivation of quality?

Same with Michael Jackson.

I understand somewhat because I am racked with pain from 42 years of 15 hours a week of body training and 30 hrs a week on the court playing tennis.
Just as they may have dialed back their physical feats of onstage performance if they knew what it would do to their body?
I would have dialed back my training and hrs on court if I knew what it was going to do to my body if I had a chance to do it over.
With the money they had and especially Jackson seeking to live well past 100 I think they weren't relieved to die. If anything they realized at the last moments that they had messed up.