Retired feeder driver and family among victims of Branson, MO duck boat accident

brett636

Indy duck boat survivor on losing 9 family members: 'I don't know if there is recovery from it'

Just wanted to let everyone know the family of 11 on that deadly duck boat accident on Friday belonged to a retired feeder driver out of Indianapolis. Butch Coleman and 8 of his family members perished in that ill fated duck boat tour. Butch retired from UPS in 2015 with 47 years of service.

There is a gofundme page setup if anyone cares to donate.

Click here to support Only Official Duck Boat Survivors organized by Leeta Bigbee

PT Car Washer

Indy duck boat survivor on losing 9 family members: 'I don't know if there is recovery from it'

Just wanted to let everyone know the family of 11 on that deadly duck boat accident on Friday belonged to a retired feeder driver out of Indianapolis. Butch Coleman and 8 of his family members perished in that ill fated duck boat tour. Butch retired from UPS in 2015 with 47 years of service.

Click here to support Only Official Duck Boat Survivors organized by Leeta Bigbee
Wow. Rest in peace.

rod

Retired 22 years
From everything I have read about it it could have been easily avoided in so many ways. After watching the video of that duck boat fighting the waves I know if I had been on board I would have had a lifejacket on and my knife in hand to cut those curtains---I don't care what the captain of the ship said about remaining seated.

Doubleparkedrunner

That's so terrible. My prayers go out to them and all affected. I can't imagine the pain and anger the rest of those families are dealing with. I hope they find peace someday and soon.

siouxman

siouxman

I'll be praying for him

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation

Condolences to our fallen co-worker & his family. Feel bad for all involved.

R.I.P.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The lack of personal responsibility is astounding in this country
Back in the day, people really worried about having life insurance. Even the working poor would have the insurance agent personally visit to collect the premium. It may be because death was a regular fact of life?

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Back in the day, people really worried about having life insurance. Even the working poor would have the insurance agent personally visit to collect the premium. It may be because death was a regular fact of life?
Everybody got their hand out when tragedy strikes.
That family is going to get 10 to 20 million per person thay died.
They can wait until the lawsuit is settled.

brett636

Everybody got their hand out when tragedy strikes.
That family is going to get 10 to 20 million per person thay died.
They can wait until the lawsuit is settled.

Its more about showing support and goodwill towards someone who has endured an awful tragedy. No matter how much money is paid out toward the remaining family members it will not bring their loved ones back. Tia Coleman is one of two survivors from her family who has lost all 3 of her children and her husband. She has to go back to a silent house full of their belongings. That is going to be extraordinarily tough.