Retired military leaders support Biden

The big package

I think I will take the word of 500 top retired US military leaders over the opinion of a PT package handler. But thank you anyway.
First of all , what would RETIRED US Military leaders know about what's going on now . Why would they not like PEACE , and better equipment for soldiers , better health care for soldiers and did I mention PEACE , you have to wonder what they hate about that !!! And I've been driving for 28 years !!!

PT Car Washer

First of all , what would RETIRED US Military leaders know about what's going on now . Why would they not like PEACE , and better equipment for soldiers , better health care for soldiers and did I mention PEACE , you have to wonder what they hate about that !!! And I've been driving for 28 years !!!
What would a high ranking military know about what is going on around the world? They keep in close contact and advise off the record the leaders that replaced them. Unofficially of course. Just like a 28 year seniority driver would advise newer drivers. Quit drinking the trump kool aid.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You are clueless , Trump inherited the turmoil . He's foreign policies are superior to Obama's so much the Trump has gotten nominated for two pulitzers . Peace treaties in the middle East , North Korea has settled down and stop firing rockets , ISIS is gone , Iran is broke and in turmoil . And no wars , soldiers are coming home !!!! Obama couldn't accomplish any of that !!!!
Pulitzers? LMAOF

Nobel Peace Prize

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think I will take the word of 500 top retired US military leaders over the opinion of a PT package handler. But thank you anyway.
You'll take the advice of the 200 some TDS addled retired military bureaucrats because you are brainwashed to hate our commander in chief President Donald J Trump.

Because you also suffer from TDS, you'll ignore the fact that thousands upon thousands of retired military leaders chose not to dishonor their service by shilling for a political group.

floridays

I think most people don't like Trump because he does not conform to their perception and opinion of how one conducts themselves.

I don't like Trump for that reason but I totally agree with most of his reactions.
I conform myself like the jackass I am.
No one has to wonder where I am coming from though.

Trump talks exactly like most people, he just has the balls to do it openly.
No one has to wonder where he is coming from.

He's a Hitler counter puncher, you know, How many times has he been called Hitler, a Nazi, A Dictator?

It gets tiresome I'm sure.

The man hasn't had one peaceful minute in office.
Not one.

The opposition does not like how he comports, I'm sorry, tuff :censored2:, the man's a fighter.

I prefer a fighter, when one is placed in that position.
Fight or flight, bring it on.

fishtm2001

I conform myself like the jackass I am.
No one has to wonder where I am coming from though.

Trump talks exactly like most people, he just has the balls to do it openly.
No one has to wonder where he is coming from.

He's a Hitler counter puncher, you know, How many times has he been called Hitler, a Nazi, A Dictator?

It gets tiresome I'm sure.

The man hasn't had one peaceful minute in office.
Not one.

The opposition does not like how he comports, I'm sorry, tuff :censored2:, the man's a fighter.

I prefer a fighter, when one is placed in that position.
Fight or flight, bring it on.
He has nothing in common with the average American. He has much in common however, with uneducated white males. He is a serial liar, his first one as potus being that he had the largest inauguration crowd in history.

The big package

He has nothing in common with the average American. He has much in common however, with uneducated white males. He is a serial liar, his first one as potus being that he had the largest inauguration crowd in history.
I'm confused who are we talking about , Biden ? I agree a whole career in Congress and nothing to show for it . He has absolutely nothing in common with the average person and only uneducated white males would vote for him and he lies every time he opens his mouth , just like a career politician!!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
tenor.gif

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

“uneducated white males”...then I presume that you are an educated black female and a Canadian to boot...

:deletesmiley2:

newfie

Cut and run trump or stand your ground Biden. Or should we say cadet bone spur trump? Sure doesn't seem to hurt his golf game with that old battle wound of his. Was it syphilis or gonorrhea?

you're really supporting sending our kids to die? by the way what army did Biden serve in? what a stupid retort

floridays

You never disappoint, Same ole :censored2:.

He does have something with the average American, he loves his country.
Uneducated white males, precious.

A question,
Why do blacks, vote en masse for democrats?
Your side claims they lack equal opportunity in education.

Part of your "systemic racism" claim.
95+ % of blacks historically vote democrat.
From your sides claim, I'd say under or non-educated blacks vote democrat.

JJinVA

You never disappoint, Same ole :censored2:.

He does have something with the average American, he loves his country.
Uneducated white males, precious.

A question,
Why do blacks, vote en masse for democrats?
Your side claims they lack equal opportunity in education.

Part of your "systemic racism" claim.
95+ % of blacks historically vote democrat.
From your sides claim, I'd say under or non-educated blacks vote democrat.

Ive always felt like I dont really care what race or sex someone is. As long as theyre good problem-solvers/decision-makers, they deserve power. White liberals especially are the worst at both of those and deserve breadlines and homelessness.

floridays

Ive always felt like I dont really care what race or sex someone is. As long as theyre good problem-solvers/decision-makers, they deserve power. White liberals especially are the worst at both of those and deserve breadlines and homelessness.
Reap what you sow.

PT Car Washer

Sounds like you won't be voting for trump.