Retirees ; Do you get high now?

Shiftless

My Dad was working in his garage one minute and dead the second. I should be so lucky to go that way.

Lucky Dad!

I wanna go doing something I enjoy! Hopefully I'm banging gears or twisting the throttle!
Don't want to drag the family thru some terrible Bull Hooey!
WANG,BANG,DONE! Heck I have all my arrangements made so the family makes one call when I cease to exist! Already paid for and taken care of! Choices my friends, Choices! Gotta love America!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
My dog takes cbd oil. It seems to help.. Shes 11 and just won picture of the day on facebook. I have no issues since I lost the belly fat, and some stress pounds thanks UPS.. Couple beers, sunshine, life is good. Aww crap.. wrong picture. Oh well.. My baby

Attachments

• DSCN2549.JPG
    DSCN2549.JPG
    192.8 KB · Views: 188

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
How do you prefer to take the oil? Vape, candies, what? I’m new to it and would like an easy in.
Drops under the tongue .
1 ounce bottle $70. 750mg
CBD MD ...supposed to be top of the line. Like everything out there, there are a lot of low quality stuff that is a joke.

Bad Gas!

I smoke a few times a year. Still has to be with the appropriate people. Not legal here. I smoked a few times while I was a driver ( not on job of course) I kept to myself. Nobody suspected it.. Its still a nice different buzz from beer but beer is easy access.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm waiting for Mn. to jump on the band wagon and make it legal. We are gaining. We have medical weed now.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I smoke a few times a year. Still has to be with the appropriate people. Not legal here. I smoked a few times while I was a driver ( not on job of course) I kept to myself. Nobody suspected it.. Its still a nice different buzz from beer but beer is easy access.
I'm retired and don't smoke or vape ... I use edibles or decarbonized oil in capsules right before bedtime to help with a racing mind and restless Legs Syndrome.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Lucky Dad!

I wanna go doing something I enjoy! Hopefully I'm banging gears or twisting the throttle!
Don't want to drag the family thru some terrible Bull Hooey!
WANG,BANG,DONE! Heck I have all my arrangements made so the family makes one call when I cease to exist! Already paid for and taken care of! Choices my friends, Choices! Gotta love America!
Cremated, no service, spread my ashes inside the Suwannee Music Park.
People want to remember me ... go to a music festival.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Was a heavy drinker of beer.
About a dozen or so years ago alcohol intolerance set in.
Now if I have a couple of Mike's Lemonade , I get sleepy.

For my high, I enjoy being out on a boat in the ocean, going along at top speed on a calm day with the wind flowing across my face. That is my quiet place.