Retirees in the Buff

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hey!!! I can post in here now and not feel weird about it.
No need to feel weird. This is an open forum.

tenor-1.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
I was out walking with my 4-year-old granddaughter.
She picked up something off the ground and started to put it in her mouth.
I took the item away from her and I asked her not to do that.
"Why?" my granddaughter asked.
"Because it's been on the ground. You don't know where it's been, it's dirty, and probably has germs," I replied.
At this point, my granddaughter looked at me with total admiration and asked, "Grandma, how do you know all this stuff?
“You are so smart.”
I was thinking quickly, "All Grandmas know this stuff. It's on the Grandma Test. You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Grandma."
We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently pondering this new information.
"Oh...I get it!" she beamed, "So if you don't pass the test, you have to be the Grandpa."
"Exactly," I replied.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bill Engvall: Creepy Old Man Status Achieved At 50
I love being fifty. Fifty is a very cool age. But it does come with some responsibilities. Like fifty-year-old guys cant go out with really young girls anymore. Up to fifty, you can. But once you hit fifty, you become that creepy old guy. And weve all done it. You see some old guy with some young girl, you dont sit there and go Aw, that is so sweet. This is what everybody in this room says: Money or drugs, thats all Im saying. Money or drugs.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I used to get lost in the shuffle; now I just shuffle along with the lost.

The twinkle in your eye is only the reflection of the sun on your bifocals.

You’re so old you confuse having a clear conscience with having a bad memory.

You’re getting old when you don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.