Retirement Today!

L

lytkep

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say Good Bye to all that I have worked with over the last 35 years. There have been a lot of good as well as bad times but I'm grateful for them all. I don't care to go back and do any of them again. I have made many friends over the years and will miss many of you. You all take care - I'm out of here! Bob

U

ups_vette

Bob:
Thank you for the many years of contributing to make UPS what it is today. Enjoy the fruits of all your hard work. I wish you and your family all the best. Enjoy your retirement in health and happiness.

O

over9five

Bob, We'll soon be looking for drivers helpers for peak, so if ya get bored...... !

S

sendagain

Well done Bob. 35 years is an awsome accomplishment. Go out their and enjoy a pressure-free life.

T

traveler

Congrats on doing 35! I had to make the jump after only 25. I don't think I could have made it that far!!!

O

oldupsman

Best wishes Bob. Just had a good friend join you last week with his 25 at the age of 54. He's moving to CO. to be with his kids and grandchildren. I'm 51 with 27 going on 28. Hope to do 4 to 6 more and join you both. Those packages keep getting heavier though. Good luck and good health.

P

p400

Hey Bob,

You hired me and I went last year after 26, and well before you. 'Bout time you left!!! Good luck and enjoy.

p4

F

feederdryver

35?

What was wrong with 30?

Congrats anyhow..
Now go get a job at Wal-Mart and make sure my cart is clean..hahahaha

R

rushfan

I always look up to those who have been with ups for over 20 years. Man 35. It's rare to work for a company for that long. Congratulations.

A

archibald

Enjoy, you earned it trust me!! hope to join you one day!!!!
cheers.gif