rewards at work? food...

oldngray

nowhere special
chinesefood.jpg

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Yeah free pizza in my building for each center and they didn't even tell anyone this morning to try to use it to get people off the clock. They said it's not for safety...just a thank you.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Otherwise I love to listen to guys whine all morning about how much work is on their routes. When I'm usually one of the last in. I look at the eta 's sent in. The whiners are usually done by 5-5:30. Rookies
One of the runners who covers my route was driving past me last summer in the afternoon while I was delivering a house call. He was all worked up and said he had 170 stops left and would never be done I think fishing for an offer of help then sped off. I was light that day and got back at 6:30 and saw the diad of the route he was covering in it's slot.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
had a cool sup that used to have his wife make us sandwiches. one day me and a few guys were worked longer than usual
so we when we finally went to get our sandwich there was none left. some guy took it upon himself to eat 2 and take 4 home
so he can have at his other job. hes been on my :censored2: list with management ever since. no hes not poor, just fat and greedy
he told another guy he is trying to become a shop steward.
In the summer...then have coolers stocked with cold bottled water. One day I'm walking out...covered in sweat...I checked four coolers...all empty. I get to the air conditioned guard shack...the fat azzz guard is sitting there with 5 bottles of water he took from inside the building. After he checked me...i grabbed 2 bottles and walked out. You don't even work here...ya greedy pr**k.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Last night another driver was wondering if we were getting chicken wings or a deli tray. It told we would get them when we get out turkeys.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
"Food rewards" use to be a daily event on our Preload, but that ended circa 2009 and hasn't returned since. Not even the Christmas spread. We have an employee who likes to bake, and she brings in treats weekly; other employees and some PT supervisors will also occasionally bring in food, but that's it.

watdaflock?

I'm in the dog house during peak and get Bob Evans once a week.
Everyone in my small hub on Fridays gets McDonalds sausage mcmuffins and/or breakfast burritos.
Our center manager gets a ton of McD's. Usually a few burritos left over after everyone digs in.

(totally sounding like a brown noser here).....I think our center manager is pretty darn good at what he does. Our peak has gone very well. (knock on wood)

To much carbs
too

Last edited: