Rick Perry focus of Criminal Investigation

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
There are many pro-gun supporters who don't actually own weapons .
As for presenting him with a gun , who says it has to be an actual firing gun .
I have seen many weapons mounted on walls that are only non-firing . And some are quite beautiful .
do you REALLY think he is only inteersted in Deacts? If you do i'll make you a great deal on the Brooklyn Bridge

BrownArmy

Troll that isn't what he posted. He posted that it was forgotten in an effort to make another false point.

I was about to say: "It doesn't serve you to respond to the Troll"...

But REALBROWN let me know that I should go mind my busyness.

So, if it's more important to talk about the troll than it is to put troll on ignore, than by all means continue.

We all pick our battles.

BrownArmy

That probably wasn't bad advice but why did you chose to talk about the advice instead of follow it?

Why do you ignore my premise?

Ignore the troll.

The best 'troll-pesticide' is absolute ignorance of the troll.

Explain to me why I'm wrong...

(I think you like the troll...that's why y'all keep answering the troll by posting 'YER A TROLL' etc...)

Me thinks you care too much.

av8torntn

Why do you ignore my premise?

Ignore the troll.

The best 'troll-pesticide' is absolute ignorance of the troll.

Explain to me why I'm wrong...

(I think you like the troll...that's why y'all keep answering the troll by posting 'YER A TROLL' etc...)

Me thinks you care too much.

No I didn't ignore your premise. You are clearly obsessed with the troll and It certainly appears that you two have a personal connection of some sort.

Once again you completely ignored my post and took it upon yourself to try and turn it into something about me.

As I said before you received some excellent advice. Why didn't you follow it?

moreluck

golden ticket member
fuller082014.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Looks like poor old RICK PERRY wont be able to do any shooting at his favorite shooting spot... :censored2:HEAD, texas.

http://gawker.com/5845823/rick-perrys-old-hunting-grounds-:censored:head

TOS.