RICK PERRY'S very own Jerimiah Wright!

raceanoncr

Now that your finished with this, could you give us a courtesy flush?

Peace.

Oh, geez, Jane! It is painfully obvious you didn't fare well in the "You Think You're Smarter Than a Fifth Grader" audition.

How does mummy and dada feel about having you around the next 30 years?

Again, you are HOW old?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I can only guess, but it seems he doesn't like being outed as a plagiarist. Plus, the cat is reeeeeeaaarr outta the bag who he stole the lines from.
Where did I steal someones work then lie about it? Which is that which plagiarism is defined. the writing is clearly in quotations, and I never once took credit for it. Now go throw your money at some quack politician you're in love with "this week" and discontinue policing this message board with lies.

Where did I steal someones work then lie about it? Which is that which plagiarism is defined. the writing is clearly in quotations, and I never once took credit for it. Now go throw your money at some quack politician you're in love with "this week" and discontinue policing this message board with lies.
Source
pla·gia·rize (pl
amacr.gif
prime.gif
j
schwa.gif
-r
imacr.gif
z
lprime.gif
)v. pla·gia·rized, pla·gia·riz·ing, pla·gia·riz·es
v.tr.1. To use and pass off (the ideas or writings of another) as one's own.
2. To appropriate for use as one's own passages or ideas from (another).

v.intr.
To put forth as original to oneself the ideas or words of another.

Regardless of the quotation marks, you know as well as I do if you do not give credit to the original author, that is plagiarism. face it your busted.