Right Hand Rule Gone for good?

FilingBluesFL

But we do it, thats is what they pay us to do. I know its ludicrous. But we do get paid by the hour. We are not smarter than a map.

Yup. I don't argue, I don't complain. If I'm on a route with light pickups, I follow ORION 100%. If I have to break and back trace to do airs, I do it.

Not paid to think anymore.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
We've been told we absolutely have to go to the first ORION stop.

Even if that means having to drive past 2 or 3 other stops on the way there, that are on the same street.

So for example, if your first stop is at the end of a Cul-De-Sac, you HAVE to drive all the way down to the end, and deliver that package first, before you can service the other ones that you may/may not have passed on the way in.

Absolute ignorance.
Yeah, first stop compliance is big here too. There was at least once I intentionally didn't comply since it wasn't safe nor helping me get airs delivered on time.

I bid out of driving, so it's not my problem anymore. :D

barnyard

KTM rider
PCM Monday was that we have to be above 75% Orion trace or the Orion team will come back. PCM Thursday, average daily backs have doubled, reduce them.

32F driver

My center doesn't enforce Orion at all anymore, thank God. For awhile, they were pushing us to make Orion our first stop, & then run our own way the rest of the day. Can't speak for other drivers, but I run all day in RDO. NDAs first.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The Orion team is in our center. They will be here for about 3 months. They probably have 1/3 of the routes on Orion and each of those drivers would much rather be back on EDD.

32F driver

The Orion team is in our center. They will be here for about 3 months. They probably have 1/3 of the routes on Orion and each of those drivers would much rather be back on EDD.
The more routes the Orion team touch, more drivers will be added to the desire to be back on edd list.