RIP Chris Cornell

oldngray

nowhere special
I smell a lawsuit. Bet the lawyers are lining up.

Agreed the ambulance chasers will flock to her but it depends on the jury. They are probably hoping for a quick settlement out of court to make it go away. The odds are too great of a jury finding the drug manufacturer and doctor liable for a ludicrous amount and end up stuck in appeals for years.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I was listening to Dr Drew the day after Christmas Cornell died and he said he thought he was probably prescribed something like Ativan. He said Drs should never prescribe Ativan. It causes suicidal ideations
Ya, I was posting from my phone and didn't notice the Chris to Christmas auto-correct. But it's not that bad...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Amazing that prescription drugs can alter a persons mind so much.
If someone told me more people died from prescription drugs than all the illegal drugs ... I would believe that.
No one has ever died from an overdose of cannabis ... I have tried. :wink2:
On a serious note, you can eat too much concentrate as some people have found out.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If someone told me more people died from prescription drugs than all the illegal drugs ... I would believe that.
No one has ever died from an overdose of cannabis ... I have tried. :wink2:
On a serious note, you can eat too much concentrate as some people have found out.

This was a headline in today's local paper:

Revenue from marijuana sales up in Clinton County

Without clicking on the link you would have no idea that they were talking about medicinal marijuana.