road test

rich2bad

i was schedule to take the road test for cover driver and the Saturday i have been schedule to take road test they cancel on me. what should i do.

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
Just ask why the road test did not happened. I know you should take your road test in a P700 as the smallest car allowed. During the week I don't think there are many P700, P800 or P1000's sitting on the fence for road test's. See if they can use one of the early return to building drivers during the week. That way the Sup does not have to come in Saturday and you don't have to drive in the Saturday traffic which can be a pain!

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
During the week I don't think there are many P700, P800 or P1000's sitting on the fence for road test's. See if they can use one of the early return to building drivers during the week. That way the Sup does not have to come in Saturday and you don't have to drive in the Saturday traffic which can be a pain!

Wrong. I see multiple P700 and P1000's sitting "on the fence" every day I come in to work. Whether they're there for maintenance or some other reason...I don't know. And Saturday traffic??? Unless you're in a major, major metro area (New York, Boston, Baltimore, etc, etc et-al), traffic ain't bad. Saturday traffic in Denver?? Closer to or in downtown, maybe. Otherwise, I don't think so! Saturday traffic in Chicago wasn't bad...unless you were trying to go shopping. If you were going anywhere near a mall or shopping center...FORGET IT! -Rocky