Rod

Indecisi0n

MacDonalds has NOTHING for their cones like that. You get your choice of small and vanilla--$1.69-- nothing else. Sprinkles are for cupcakes and I've never heard of jimmies (except tools for breaking into cars).
That's weak . McD's does have some good shakes though .

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I know that feeling
704.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
That's weak . McD's does have some good shakes though .
There is No consistency in what a "small" cone holds. One person will make a baby size cone (I tell them to try that again) and the next employee will put so much ice cream in a cone its humorous. I'm really surprised Mc.D's don't have an automatic portion thing on their machine.

Indecisi0n

There is No consistency in what a "small" cone holds. One person will make a baby size cone (I tell them to try that again) and the next employee will put so much ice cream in a cone its humorous. I'm really surprised Mc.D's don't have an automatic portion thing on their machine.
They have auto machines here . They also have screens where you can order yourself.

rod

Retired 22 years
They have auto machines here . They also have screens where you can order yourself.
we have the screen keosks (sp) also but I refuse to use those. Just like I refuse to use the auto-checkout machines at the big box stores and walmart. I'm trying to do my part to keep people employed- even if its at a :censored2:ty job.

rickyb

we have the screen keosks (sp) also but I refuse to use those. Just like I refuse to use the auto-checkout machines at the big box stores and walmart. I'm trying to do my part to keep people employed- even if its at a :censored2:ty job.
rod has rabies